BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Removes nail polish easily and without making a mess. Smells awful (I have always hated the smell of nail polish remover). Now if only it would remove glitter polish easily.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I love this nail polish remover because it's strong enough to take off the polish but does not dry out my nails like a pure acetone remover would. It's cheap and does a great job!
Jasmine G.
Works like a charm ! And it's affordable for the amount you buy, I love targets up and up products! You can't go wrong in removing your nail polish while strengthening your nails!
Emily W.
rochester
This is an excellent polish remover, it does what it's supposed too, I obviously buy it at target. It doesn't have too bad of a smell, i do think it does help strengthen my nails!
Erin J.
This nail polish remover works at removing nail polish quickly. I appreciate the efficiency at an affordable price. The smell is not as harsh as some other nail polish removers.
Diana G.
Charlotte, NC
It's good takes the nail polish right away just like any other nail polish remover, something I like about this to is that the smell is not as strong as other brands I've tried
Yahaira H.
This nail polish remover does a deseant job removing my polish. The only reason I don't give it a 5 star is because i really dont see a difference on the strengreth of my nails.
Shay B.
Wichita, KS
I've used other removers from up & up. But this strengthening polish remover is my go to. I believe the smell is a little different with this version, less harsh if you ask me.
Falicia V.
Fallbrook, CA
I've been buying this one for a while now. It works perfectly! It's so easy to get the nail polish off using this incredibly inexpensive product. Perfect price. Perfect product.
K L.
This is my go to nail polish remover. The scent is pleasant not over powering. It works well with minimal reapplication. My nails do not look or feel dry and brittle after use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.