BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Gabriella B.
Works well for the price. It's a little harsh, but what do you expect when you get an off-brand product. I buy it frequently and its pretty easy to use.
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
This stuff works really well and does exactly what it's supposed to. It smells very strong like most nail polish removers and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Katie G.
Tuscaloosa
This helps my nail polish come off with ease. It also helps make my nails feel stronger despite having been under a layer of paint. 110% Recommend.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing super special about this but its always the one that I buy. It's gets the job done, doesn't dry out my cuticles too much, and it's a good price.
Jessica B.
Strong smell and hard to get off but similar to other big name brands. Easy to use, works great on all polishes. Doesn't dry out skin, nails or cuticles
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stuff works great, does everything it needs to and is slightly cheaper than other brands. I don't think there's really a difference between brands.
Beth D.
This nail polish remover definitely does its job! The packaging is super nice and you can tell if you are running low because of then translucent bottle.
Daniela P.
Pasadena
Does what it needs to do! Removes all the nail polish up. Not sure about the strengthening properties. The good thing about it is that it is inexpensive.
Jillian P.
Windham, NH
My go to nail polish remover. Not a harsh smell and is gentle on my fragile nails. I use often and a little goes a long way, plus it is very inexpensive
K R.
Works just like a standard nail polish remover does... I find it works best with cotton balls. It has a strong scent, but all kinds I've used do as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?