BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Loretta H.
So far one of the best removers i have had. I love the way the polish just comes right off and the price is way cheaper than the other brands.
Aj T.
I personally like this nail polish remover 1.) it's the color purple my favorite color
2.) it gets the job done
3.) it is not as strong for me
ūüĎĎCali q.
Stockton, CA
I love this nail Polish it remove or because it helps remove nail Polish really good And it's not that expensive any help strengthen your nails
Elza M.
Does the job. Does leave a strong scent. But nothing washing your hands can't fix. Works great on glitter nails if you leave it on for a while.
Emily N.
Saint Paul, MN
Just as good as any name brand nail polish remover out there. If you are looking to save some money up and up is a great way to do that.
Kristen S.
Boulder, CO
I love the strengthening agents in this because it's just a little boost to give your nails while you're doing something you'd be doing anyway.
Nataly N.
['Garden City', 'KS'], KS
I love this product ! The color is awesome it helps the nail polish come off faster. I also kind of like the smell lmao ! It's not a bad price.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
Worked well but was very strong and left a bit of dryness and residue after done seemed good for tougher nail polish but was a little intense.
Taylor C.
I love this nail polish remover. It doesn't seem as harsh on the nails. It is also very affordable and does a great job a removing nail polish.
Anoushka D.
Centreville, VA
Pretty average nail polish remover did not do much to my nails but it did get the nail polish off easily. I wish it would strengthen nails more
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?