BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
I have incredibly fragile nails and very dry cuticles. Most products are too harsh for me! This nail polish remover is just right... it takes off all the polish and actually strengthens my nails! A must have.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
This is very good at getting basic polish off, it strengthens a little bit but not a whole ton. it's not great at getting off glitter, but not many removers are.
Doris Del Mar R.
This has helped me out so much whenever I need to take my nail polish off. So amazing and such a good price. I have been able to take off gel manicure with this.
Jennie R.
Delavan, WI
Great nail polish remover. It gets the job done but I do not think that it really strengthen your nails like it says. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
What more can you ask for in a nail polish remover? Cheap and effective. Got it at target. Smell is still strong but all of them smell the same to me. Not sure if my nailed are strengthened but it removes the color I need gone!
Jiwon P.
Your average acetone. Has a strong scent and it gets off the nail polish but you really have to either soak your nail or rub it in. It's also not much cheaper than the brand name ones so yeah, there's that.
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
I love how this cleans the nail polish with out me going over them so many times and the plus about this is that it helps your nails get stronger which I noticed ūüėć
Grace S.
San Diego, CA
Really gets all the polish and residue off of your nails and is at a great price point. Much more worth the cost than anything pricier, just a good nail polish remover. I always end up buying this brand
Brittany J.
Raleigh, NC
The Up & Up polish remover easily removes my Essie and OPI polish. I just pour some on a cotton ball and I don't have to press down on my nails too hard. The scent of this isn't too strong either.
Jessica A.
Mesa, AZ
Just because it's a store brand doesn't necessarily mean it's not going to work. This nail polish remover does the job just like a brand name nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.