BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie M.
Kingwood, TX
I really like this polish remover. It does a great job at getting the nail polish off. Even the nail polish with the sparkles in them that is hard to remove.
Maria G.
Great price and fast working. My nails are clean and ready for a new color in no time. Odor isn't as bad as other brands. My nails stay strong and beautiful.
Ashley N.
Visalia, CA
Easy to use the smell not strong unlike other nail polish remover..easy to use since its light weight...cleans and takes off tough nail polish works wonders
Sarah V.
Apple Valley, CA
It takes a while to see the difference between this strengthening one vs a normal one. I prefer to use this one over the normal ones. It has minimal damage.
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
There are removers that completely take off the nail polish in a swipe and then there is this one where you have to really tug. Would totally not recommend!
Ashley B.
Everett, WA
Does the trick. I'm not too particular about my nails, but I would say that buying the strengthening remover makes my nails feel a little stronger over time.
Savannah C.
Mansfield, TX
I like this nail polish remover buy it is not as strong as a pure acetone remover. I find myself having to use a lot of it to actually get my nail polish off
abby G.
Marshall, MN
I really like this stuff. I use it because my nails get weak after nail polish use and I feel as though it does strengthen my nails. I purchased it at target
Jasmine S.
San Diego, CA
It takes the nail polish off great except of course if its gel then nothing will get that off. I use it with a cotton ball and it is a fantastic value.
Brittany B.
Port Richey, FL
I actually liked this alot... the smell wasn't too bad like they usually are smells kinda fruity to me. Got my nail Polish off perfect without making a mess
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.