BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Andrea Y.
Florence, AL
This remover works very well to remove all colors! It doesn't leave my nails feeling grimy or brittle. The price is great and so is the product.
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
I use this there polish remover to get the gel manicure off of my nails and it's amazing how it comes off faster than other nail polish removers.
La'Breaya R.
This nail polish remover nourished my nails while removing the polish. My nails felt stronger, and the scent of the remover wasn't overwhelming.
Ashlee M.
Strong smelling but takes off polish within a few rubs. I found it at target and there's usually a cartwheel coupon for it which is even better.
Ashley G.
Love this nail Polish remover. It strengthens yours nails, so that's a bonus. I've been using this particular one for years. Never let's me down.
Anita O.
Chula Vista, CA
Lo utilizo para cambiarmde esmalte y no tiene ese olor tan fuerte como otros productos para quitarnesmalte y no necesito urilizar mucho producto
okylanny z.
El Paso, TX
Best nail polish.remover you will find for a very low cost and its very very light sented also it removes your polish whitout staining your nails
Hunter M.
Conrad, MT
I really like this removed and its cheap. Yiu aren't spending an arm and a leg...it does smell bad but i feel as if all remover does...works great
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
Great price and it doesn't damage my nails. This is always my go-to remover. It tends to be drying but I expect that from a nail polish remover.
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this product because it's reasonably priced and works just as good as the other expensive name brands, I would highly recommend to others
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?