BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Up and Up Nail Polish remover is inexpensive. While it is not the most effective remover, with some work, your polish comes off and at the price, you can't beat it!
Alexis H.
I always use this nail polish remover & it's the best!! Although I hate the smell, it easily removes my nail polish which is awesome. I'll continue to repurchase this
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Very good off brand nail polish remover. It does have a strong smell but otherwise it works well. I like that it strengthens and does not damage my nails like some do.
Nik M.
I like this product. I had some really dark polish that I just knew would be difficult to remove, but it came right off with this stuff and didn't dry my nails out.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ
I love this product. It is the nail polish remover I am currently using . I am not fond of the smell of acetone and this product does not have such a strong scent .
Analleli M.
Corona, NY
I love Target not only because they sell same quality product for cheaper prices but you can also find clearances. This nail polish remover absolutely does the job.
Amber S.
Good as any other nail polish remover but do appreciate the smell isn't as strong, the prices are fair and cheap, and the chemicals don't leave my nails dried out and weak.
Mi R.
This nail polish remover gets the job done, it removes all nail polish. But the smell is very overwhelming and it leaves the nails feeling too soft. I would not recommend this product unless you're using it once or twice.
Sam P.
I do get my nails done often so I don't use this product terribly often but it works great and any extra nail strength I can get is appreciated. I like the color!
Lauren J.
Weldon Spring, MO
I'm never using another nail polish again. This doesn't leave your nails dry and prone to pealing. They are strong and ready for another cost of nail polish after!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.