BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Doraa F.
Blue Island, IL
Its a good nail polish remover, works good with regular polishes but when it comes to glitter polishes it is a little more difficult to take off
Julia C.
I love this remover it was great it smells bad but they all do and my nail polish came off real quick with no work and it made my nails stronger
Alexis L.
Grandview, WA
Gets the job done! Their isn't much to say about nail Polish remover to as what I think! But it's very cheap and can get it at the dollar store!
Yeni D.
Lodi, CA
I have always bought this product does its job pretty good i just dont like the strong scent it has but other than tht great product i recommend
Samantha J.
Torrington, CT
When using this product with a cotton ball nail polish comes right off! It's scent is not strong or overpowering and it does not damage my nails.
Jacqueline P.
It's alright. Only problem is that it leaves you this nasty smell and penetrates on your fingers so when you eat you can still taste the acetone
Lizzie A.
Some hard scrubbing is necessary to take off glitters. But regular nail polish comes off fairly easy. Smell is pretty strong but doesn't linger.
Quiesha J.
Phoenix, AZ
One cotton ball paired with this polish remover removes polish on both hands. I love a nail polish remover where I'm not using 5-10 cotton balls!
Anayeli S.
Gonzales, CA
I purchase this nail polish remover very often, it works it gets the job done and its sold for a good price, you can't beat that. I recommend it
Vrati D.
Great remover and super cheap! It removes all nail polishes, even the thick ones. I wouldn't spend a lot on removers. They all do the same thing!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?