BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Angela B.
This works well at getting the polish off with out needing to many tissues, cotton balls or whatever I happen to be using at the time. it leaves my nails feeling clean.
Jen H.
Derby, KS
I do my nails at home a lot! This is a great price and does an awesome job at getting the blues, purples and reds off of my nails with no staining so I can repolish.
Hannah J.
Roanoke, VA
I love this nail polish remover. It takes off most of the nail polish in one try no matter how long it's been on my finger. It also does not bother my sensitive skin.
Melissa A.
Gillette, NJ
This remover gets the job done, but not as well as some other removers I've tried. Sometimes it takes a lot longer for chunkier glitter polishes to be removed as well.
Livla H.
Garrett Park, MD
The nail polish remover is the best. It really nicely strethens my nails. I love that Up and Up has several different types of remover to do several different things.
Lauren D.
Long Beach, CA
Works wonderfully at getting all of the nail polish off in one swipe. Easy to pick up when you're shopping at target. The only thing is that it smells a little funky.
Ainjoel F.
Las Cruces, NM
Strange enough this is my favorite nail polish remover despite the strong aroma. It keeps my nails clean and strengthens them at the same time. I defenitly recommend.
Aiyedun K.
It does what it is meant to do. The smell can be intoxicating. It cleans light paints well but can take forever to clean more heavy nail polish the price is great tho
I have like 6 bottles of this in my house. This is a must for me. Always keep my nail and toes clean and they move the nail polish so easy. No scrubbing or anything.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Very good off brand nail polish remover. It does have a strong smell but otherwise it works well. I like that it strengthens and does not damage my nails like some do.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.