BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Inexpensive nail polish remover that works just as good as the name brands that are pricier. This formula adds a little extra nourishment to your nails.
Katie G.
Tuscaloosa
This helps my nail polish come off with ease. It also helps make my nails feel stronger despite having been under a layer of paint. 110% Recommend.
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
This stuff works really well and does exactly what it's supposed to. It smells very strong like most nail polish removers and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Alexandra C.
Los angeles , CA
Love it! Does not smell crazy strong and actually works! My nails use to always break! Super paper thin !! And now they are stronger and I’m loving it !!
Lily K.
Seattle, WA
Works well and doesn't have the same acetone smell as other ones. has a scent that is easier to deal with. get's all the nail polish off the first time!
Beth D.
green bay
This nail polish remover definitely does its job! The packaging is super nice and you can tell if you are running low because of then translucent bottle.
Sarah L.
Brooklyn, NY
Typical nail polish remover. I picked it up on my weekly trip to target. Gets the  job done, nothing super special. Well...I guess its a good value.
Jillian P.
Windham, NH
My go to nail polish remover. Not a harsh smell and is gentle on my fragile nails. I use often and a little goes a long way, plus it is very inexpensive
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stuff works great, does everything it needs to and is slightly cheaper than other brands. I don't think there's really a difference between brands.
Peyton R.
Lynchburg, VA
This nail polish remover is not the best. At the price, it does the job but it leaves my nails dry and brittle. It also leaves my fingers feeling sticky.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?