BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jade V.
Hanford, CA
I love this nail polish remover, it helps get my stubborn nail polish off when I want to re-due my nails. I really love it and use it all the time.
Emily S.
Wel priced , has a decent smell for it being nail polish remover ... Comes off easy you don't have to scrub the polish and the bottle last a while
Naomi R.
new city
This is the best nail polish remover to strengthen your nails, You can't beat it. Ever since I started using this, My nails have gotten so strong.
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
They call this 'strengthening' but I haven't noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. Still worth purchasing because it gets the job done.
Tina T.
Perris, CA
The smell is to strong. Have to use alot of this to remove polish because its not 100% acetone. I would recommend to buy the ones with 100% acetone
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
Up & Up nail polish remover does the job well and does not cost too much — usually under $2. The strengthening one smells better than most as well
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
Love this product. It isn't any different from the name brands and it's a fraction of the cost. It's easy to use and doesn't have a horrible smell
Marcela V.
Salt Lake City, UT
I feel like this remover really helped my nails. It strengthened them and don't break easily anymore and also removed polish super quick and easy.
Shante P.
Nashville, TN
The smell is pretty rough. But it is a nice product and removes the polish well. It does dry up my skin around the nails, but it works well enough.
Jam I.
This nail polish works like any other nail polish. It gets the jobs done but I don’t notice anything exceptional or really strengthening about it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?