BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Lauren H.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure how strengthening this is. I have used a whole bottle and my nails are still brittle but I can't expect a polish remover to change that. Doesn't smell too harsh, overall a good buy!
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
This nail polish remover works well and really does get off the nail polish. The color and packaging is nice. The formula may have strengthen my nails because my nail seem to be very sturdy.
Kelly C.
I use this every time I need to take off my polish - whether it's glitter or a cream polish this gets the job done. I do feel like it strengthens my nails even though it's drying on the cuticles.
Amanda B.
Clinton Township, MI
I don't have incredibly strong nails to begin with so I paint them a lot. Using this helps to keep the strength in my nails for the times my nails are not painted. It hasn't let me down yet!
Courtney K.
Dayton, OH
This mail polish remover works just as well as any name brand and had become my go to when shipping at Target. It actually even has a nice soft scent left over after I take off my nail polish.
Meghan H.
Woodland, Ca
I always use up&up strengthensing nail polish remover. I like this product because my nails tend to grow fast but break easy so using this helps strengthen my nails rather than destroy them.
Cori C.
I've only used this product a few times, but it works just as great as name brand nail polish removers, and it's much less expensive. Skip the name brand stuff next time and go with up & up.
Marilyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
For this brand being more on the non expensive side . It works great , all it will take for me is one touch scrub an the hole nail polish would be complete gone . Works great , atleast for me
Sharon C.
Chesterfield, VA
This product did not work as a nail polish remover. It only made my nail sticky and made a mess. I actually had to go and get a different remover from the store. Stick with the 100% acetone!
Elizabeth V.
Martinez
I quite like this nail polish remover. This stuff works really well. I find my nails feeling a lot better after this stuff than some of the other store name brands. My nails end up feeling healthier, and there isn't much color residue left on my nails afterwards.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.