BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Christina M.
Plain City, OH
Love this nail polish remover works great not a lot of scrubbing and helps with nail strengthening my nails break easy so I will take all the help
D A.
Great price and while it does work. I haven't found that it strengthens my nails. I will buy it due to the price point but not for the "benefits".
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
Works every time and leaves my nails not brittle or easy to break. I've used it for years, and have never used any others. Keep making it target!!
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
Love this nail polish. It gets my nail polish even the glitter off easily. I don't need alot just to dips for both hands. It lasts forever as well
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
This product is of great price, pretty much a dollar. It removes my nail polish with ease and it gentle on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Kailin C.
Seal Beach, CA
It takes the nail polish off right away with a Better smell than regular nail polish. I'm not afraid of my child chewing on my finger after using it
Ana R.
I always purchase this nail polish remover as it is quick and easy to use with no hassle or mess! It gets the nail polish right off! It's my go to.
Julie G.
Saint Louis, MO
Works really well at removing gel like polish while not feeling too harsh. This is a Target brand product so it's always available and inexpensive.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
This is one of my go to nail polish removers. It’s a great product for a great price. I would definitely compare it with other name brand products.
Mary D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Love this product. I redo my nails often so a strengthening remover is a must. My nails still feel healthy even after I remove the leftover polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?