BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sharon C.
Chesterfield, VA
This product did not work as a nail polish remover. It only made my nail sticky and made a mess. I actually had to go and get a different remover from the store. Stick with the 100% acetone!
Meghan H.
Woodland, Ca
I always use up&up strengthensing nail polish remover. I like this product because my nails tend to grow fast but break easy so using this helps strengthen my nails rather than destroy them.
Marilyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
For this brand being more on the non expensive side . It works great , all it will take for me is one touch scrub an the hole nail polish would be complete gone . Works great , atleast for me
Cori C.
I've only used this product a few times, but it works just as great as name brand nail polish removers, and it's much less expensive. Skip the name brand stuff next time and go with up & up.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
This nail polish remover works well and really does get off the nail polish. The color and packaging is nice. The formula may have strengthen my nails because my nail seem to be very sturdy.
Nyla J.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing. It gets the nail polish off without a problem. I have some troubles getting off glitters with it but maybe that's just the glitter nail polish I'm using. But love it!
This nail polish remover takes off all of your polish completely. I usually only have to use one cotton ball for both of my hands! it doesn't dry out your nails or make them look unhealthy.
Heather C.
This is a great affordable nail polish remover! I always buy the Up & Up brand for nail polish remover because it works great and you can't beat the price. I love that it is not only removing the nail polish but also strengthening my nails all at the same time.
Mimi Z.
I think this nail polish remover is average, nothing special, but not bad. It's an affordable price and does it's job. Nail polish comes off after a few swipes, but the remover leaves a very strong smell, so it's be best to use with a window or door open.
Lizbeth M.
This nail polish remover works great! It also saves you some money. I would much rather buy the "Up & up" brand because it's the same thing as the original but for less money. This nail polish remover does the same as any other, it takes off your nail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.