BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Teresa N.
Gets the job done. Although I do not do my nails as often, it has been my go to remove nail polish. Works like a charm and easy application. Has a slightly strong scent but I have yet to use a nail polish remover that doesn’t have a strong acetone scent.
give l.
its so good but its not the best but it removes the nail polish it was my repeating time and i just use it for normal nail polish is nothing from alternatives yes it is in a good price its not the best value but yeah yes i recommend to others try it
Claire R.
This is the only nail polish remover that I buy. It’s cheap and works very well. Compared to others that are more expensive I would use the up and up brand because it’s cheap. Only brand I buy so repeat user. Yes I would recommend this for others.
Grace B.
Tempe, AZ
Good at removing nail polish, even glitter. Not any better or worse than other nail polish removers I've used. I use it every weekend and it doesn't seem to dry out my nails or make them peel. It's also really cheap, which never hurts. Overall a good product.
Caroline B.
Renton
I always get the strengthening remover to prevent too much damage to my nails. It does help my nails to feel better. It is a good product. However, at times, I do wonder if there are products out there that are more natural and have less aroma.
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, MN
I usually use this with the pump bottle or the one that you just stick your finger in and it really is better for my nails than any other brand. Works well to remove the nail polish and doesn’t leave my nails looking as brittle as other brands do.
no n.
I feel like this nail polish remover really works to not harm my nails when I use it because it doesn't dry out my cuticle areas and removes the polish quickly and does not smear it everywhere. I really like this because it is affordable as well.
Kate❤️❤️ H.
This nail polish remover really does the job. It leaves my nails stain free from the nail polish and keeps them strong rather than breaking down my nails. With this product you won’t have to use a million cotton pads. I at the most only use two.
Amanda G.
Boston
Great polish remover.  Less of a chemical smell than others.  Works very effectively all without drying out my nails.  Easy to control when used with cotton balls.  Good value.  I would recommend this product to others.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t wear nail polish regularly but when I do this stuff takes it off easily. It removes my weekly clear nail strengthening polish easily and doesn’t make my nails feel flimsy after using it. Cheap and it doesn’t have an extremely overpowering smell.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.