BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
I love the price on this and that it is made by one of the more expensive brands and just rebranded. It's a great value and works well! I would say it.is strengthening, but I don't see how a remover could be.
Ashley J.
Collierville, TN
Great nail polish remover. It gets the job done and is a great value. It’s the only nail polish I buy. It’s easy to use and lasts a long time. Compared to alternatives, it’s great. I’ll definitely buy again.
yanibel P.
Staten Island, NY
Grat nail polish remover!!! Affordable! And it really helps you nail get stonger !!! Totally recomendable this product! And whats amazing you nerby target will always have this in stock !!!!!!!!! Go for it !
Lizzie U.
My nails don't feel dry after I use this it's great. Plus purple is such a nice color! Totally affordable and definitely competes with higher up brands. No sense in spending lots of money when you've got this.
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Apparently it’s smells like fruit but it really didn’t I wasn’t really satisfied with the item and I’m not going to use this product again I’ve tried a lot of nail remover but this one is by there the worst
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I use this nail polish remover and do think that it makes my nails stronger. My nails are very weak and break all the time and after a few months I’ve been able to notice a difference. I would recommend it.
Kady T.
Browns Mills, NJ
This nail polish remover is just like the rest. I bought it because it was the cheapest option. I would definitely buy it again. I feel like buying name brand doesn’t matter because it works just as great.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Gets the removal of polish taken care of completely. Easy to apply and use. Up & Up is my favorite brand to use from Target, regardless of the product I’m using. No cons whatsoever! Will continue to buy and use!
Noor H.
Granger, IN
Does the job. It’s always convenient when you can just pick up your nail polish remover while purchasing groceries. I buy it from target and I think it works as good as any other brand. Always repurchase
emily w.
Olympia, WA
Strong smell as expected but it works great. My nails are never damaged after taking off polish and the acetone never leaves a stain on my nails. Prefer this polish remover over all others I have tried
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?