BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Aiyedun K.
It does what it is meant to do. The smell can be intoxicating. It cleans light paints well but can take forever to clean more heavy nail polish the price is great tho
I have like 6 bottles of this in my house. This is a must for me. Always keep my nail and toes clean and they move the nail polish so easy. No scrubbing or anything.
Alyssa S.
Avondale, AZ
I love this product. It is the nail polish remover I am currently using . I am not fond of the smell of acetone and this product does not have such a strong scent .
Alexis H.
I always use this nail polish remover & it's the best!! Although I hate the smell, it easily removes my nail polish which is awesome. I'll continue to repurchase this
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Very good off brand nail polish remover. It does have a strong smell but otherwise it works well. I like that it strengthens and does not damage my nails like some do.
Nik M.
I like this product. I had some really dark polish that I just knew would be difficult to remove, but it came right off with this stuff and didn't dry my nails out.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Up and Up Nail Polish remover is inexpensive. While it is not the most effective remover, with some work, your polish comes off and at the price, you can't beat it!
Analleli M.
Corona, NY
I love Target not only because they sell same quality product for cheaper prices but you can also find clearances. This nail polish remover absolutely does the job.
Amber S.
Good as any other nail polish remover but do appreciate the smell isn't as strong, the prices are fair and cheap, and the chemicals don't leave my nails dried out and weak.
Mi R.
This nail polish remover gets the job done, it removes all nail polish. But the smell is very overwhelming and it leaves the nails feeling too soft. I would not recommend this product unless you're using it once or twice.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.