BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Tina Y.
I love this product removes nail polish right away. Use this all the time to remove polish. So easy to use and great price too not expensive at all.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
It does the work but it was not really easy to use. It took longer to take polish off. The price is fine and for the price you can find better ones.
Elisa K.
Works out pretty well! Especially for the price. In all honesty the quality does drop the older it is so don't expect it to be effective a year later
Taylor P.
White Plains, MD
gets the job done fast and easy, totally worth the money and this is the only brand of nail polish remover i use, it works without ruining your nails
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
It's greats. Takes off nail polish very easily and keeps my nails still strong. I recommend it for anyone buying nail polish remover for weak nails.
Mayra R.
I like this polish remover because it removes my nail polish very quickly. I even remove glitter polish with this. And the price is very affordable.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
Nail polish remover is all the same. I use this one because it's cheap and effective. Not as effective as acetone if removing dark polish however.
Christina M.
Plain City, OH
Love this nail polish remover works great not a lot of scrubbing and helps with nail strengthening my nails break easy so I will take all the help
Catherine C.
Excellent nail polish remover! With just a little goes along way! Doesn't have a strong odor so it's perfect for anyone who is sensitive to smells
D A.
Great price and while it does work. I haven't found that it strengthens my nails. I will buy it due to the price point but not for the "benefits".
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?