BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Daisy P.
Salinas, CA
There are removers that completely take off the nail polish in a swipe and then there is this one where you have to really tug. Would totally not recommend!
Jacquilyn M.
New London
Super cheap and it gets the job done! Takes off all my nail polish without making my nails feel like they have been scraped! Love the strengthening in this!
emily r.
Winchester, VA
Like most nail polish removers it burns if you have cuts but gets the pokish off. I like buying the strengthening formulas because i have very brittle nails
Jaquelyn B.
Bakersfield, CA
Works great. Only have to use a minimal amount. Takes all polish off easily. Doesn't affect fake nails. Works like a charm and does what it's supposed to do.
Savannah C.
Mansfield, TX
I like this nail polish remover buy it is not as strong as a pure acetone remover. I find myself having to use a lot of it to actually get my nail polish off
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
This nail polish remover gets the job done, but it certainly takes a little more time and scrubbing to get off nail polish, than a full acetone remover does.
Paula G.
Union City, CA
Great nail polish remover but the smell is so strong that you get dizzy if you are near it for a long time so I wish they made some without the strong smell
Beverly C.
Mission Hills, CA
Cleans you right up without drying you out. Perfect for oopsies and regular polish change. Even use it as a gel soak off. That's how soft it is on your skin
sophia S.
works well and great price!!! definitely recommend for others to use if you need to change your nail color but can't afford to get a super expensive one!!!!
whitney b.
This is my favorite mail polish remover. It removes the most difficult of polishes, but is still he toe on the nail bed. It really does strengthen the nail.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?