BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Erika Bryn K.
This product allows me to wear nail polish without dreading taking it off. The smell is pretty bad- as on par with nail polish remover. It doesn't damage my nails as much as other brands I've tried.
Diana A.
Works great! Makes removing nail polish easier. Does not need much to remove nail polish. Works just as great as other brands. First time user and the bottle lasts a long time. Recommend it for sure!
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I was really impressed with this product. I purchased it because I had a cartwheel coupon and have no regrets! It acted exactly how I expected it to and got the job done. I would definitely recommend!
Sara M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I don't know if this really strengthens or not, but I'm willing to take the chance it does. It removes polish great, has a great price, smell is decent for a polish remover. All around a great buy.
Brenda P.
Bell, CA
This nail polish remover is so affordable and helps me remove nail polish very easily. I would say it's the best nail polish remover they sell in drugstores and is very good if you're on a budget.
Yenniffer C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I idn't work on me. My fingers reacted bad to a certain component it had on it. I'm not saying the profuct it's bad cause it has work in other people perfectly, it's just I have a sensitive skin
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA
First purchased this because it was the least expensive of everything they had in the store. Does the job well, can't complain about the price. Not too sure if it really strengthens nails though.
Megan F.
Gets even the most bold color off my nails but doesn't feel drying at all and I have very weak nails so I'm not sure how strengthening it is but I use treatments for that so I gave it 5 anyways.
Jillian F.
I bought this because it was cheaper than name brand... good news is that it worked just as well at a lower price... it didn't leave my nails dry feeling which some polish removers do... I would buy it again
Imani G.
Essex, MD
I perfer this brand becuase i feel like it has more natural things in it and i like to keep things i put on me and around me natural and plus my mom really likes this product. She uses it alot.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.