BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Makes nail polish very easy to remove. Washes off easily with soap and water and I love the purple color mostly because that’s my favorite color! :p
Celina R.
El Paso, TX
Does the job after a few tries, but the price is decent. I feel like it restores my nails while taking the nail polish off, but maybe that's just me.
Brittany S.
Great stuff! Not expensive at all but still works to get the polish off. Doesn't dry your nails out either and seems to make them a little stronger.
Elizabeth M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This gets the job done! It takes off multiple layers with ease. It even helped when I had acrylic nails! It lasts a long time if it's just one user.
Alicja E.
Smells great, works perfectly for tough nail polish and is a great price especially if you can get it at an additional discount with target cartwheel
Andrea Z.
Los Angeles
The nail polish remover took a while to actually take off the nail polish from my finger and you really had to scrub hard to get the nail polish off.
CF S.
Houston
Removes polish quickly.  Smell is not over powering.  Great price and a little goes a long way.  Different formules to pick from.
J. R.
My daughter lives that it comes in purple.
Its super cheap, our target sells it for $.99cents and there is no need for any other expensive products.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
I have been using this nail polish remover for the last several years. The bottle is large enough to last me the whole summer and the price is great!
Janet G.
Inglewood, CA
Removes nail polish fast and I feel like it has made my nails stronger. Love how inexpensive it is. Lasts me a while since I don't have to use much.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?