BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
Gets the job done for sure. The smell isnt bad for a nail polish remover. I doubt that it actually makes my nails stronger, but it is still what I use every week.
Rebecca A.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This product does what it's suppose howe've not very well. It takes a lot of scrubbing and reapplying to get nail polish off. It also REALLY dries out your nails.
Brianna A.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product. It does not take much to remove the mail polish, especially if you use a cotton ball. No residues or tints from previous polish are left behind.
Amanda R.
Burleson , TX
I use this because it makes my nails stronger. My nails are very weak but this helps. I also like that it's very cheap. I don't spend a lot of money on my nails.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS
Very comparable to name brands! Definitely a better option for the cheaper price. You honestly can't tell the difference between this and the name brand options!
Melinda I.
Tampa, FL
It's not horribly drying, has a pleasant scent (or as pleasant as one could be), and does the job well. All-in-all, it's a great deal and my go-to polish remover.
melanie s.
Ladys Island, SC
this nail polish remover is a great remover. it is very affordable with a great value. this compared to other brands I have used is the exact same if not better.
Sarah B.
Epping, NH
Works the same as other nail polish removers to remove polish. Strong scent, have not noticed any difference in the strength of my nails. Very reasonably priced.
Whitney H.
Great nail remover! Great for those hard to remove nail polishes such as glitter, dark colors, or even some salon grade polish. All in all, it gets the job done.
Melissa D.
This does an okay job at removing polish and does seem to strengthen nails. I usually go through a couple cotton balls on each foot when removing toenail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.