BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
I have been using this nail polish remover for the last several years. The bottle is large enough to last me the whole summer and the price is great!
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Makes nail polish very easy to remove. Washes off easily with soap and water and I love the purple color mostly because that’s my favorite color! :p
Elizabeth M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This gets the job done! It takes off multiple layers with ease. It even helped when I had acrylic nails! It lasts a long time if it's just one user.
Dina O.
Auburn, KS
This nail polish remover works well, the smell is not as assaulting as s others i have used in the past. I buy this brand because it is a good value.
Alicja E.
Smells great, works perfectly for tough nail polish and is a great price especially if you can get it at an additional discount with target cartwheel
Jennifer M.
It gets the job done if you're not trying to use acetone on your nails. as for the strengthening I can't really comment as I don't frequently use it.
Angely T.
This nail polish remover found at target is well priced for the product. It is good on tough colors like red without leaving the nails looking dull.
Angela M.
Portland, OR
Decent for the price. Might have to use a tiny bit more of the product to get the nail polish off because it isn't high quality, but it's still okay!
Brenda P.
Los Angeles , CA
The strengthening one i feel has a nice scent to it and doesnt leave my nails feeling so rough, purple is my favorite color as well so thats a plus!
Lena T.
I have weak nails so I try not to dry my nails out while removing polish. It does seem to need more to remove all my polish but it gets the job done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?