BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Makayla M.
Salisbury
After using this product over time me and my mothers nails got stronger and less brittle by the use. Ive used this multiple times. I bought it from Walgreens i thinkn and it quite cheap.
Christina T.
La Habra, CA
Great at removing nail polish. Not so great at removing glitter nail polish. My nails are already pretty tough and don't break much, so I'm not sure if this really "strengthens" them.
Jackie Q.
Arlington, TX
This strengthening nail polish remover works well to get my nail polish off in the first swipe or two and it also helps my nails to not feel brittle, as many other removing brands do.
Christina J.
Sacramento, CA
I like that this polish remover doesn't have a very overpowering acetone smell to it. Gets the nail polish off relatively easily and it does leave your nails feeling strong and healthy
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I need nail polish remover to do one thing: remove nail polish. This product does exactly that, so I do not have anything negative to say about it! It is also inexpensive and easy to use.
Tracy M.
Upland, CA
I don't like to spend a lot on nail polish remover. I got the up and up brand which is the Target generic one. I say it works well. Gets the job done and works just as well as name brand.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really love this polish remover. It does its job quickly, doesn't smell too bad (it's polish remover... Don't expect roses ;) ) and lasts a long time! I'll definitely repurchase.
Janet M.
Gets the nail polish off really well without having to go drench the paper towel in this BUT I can't really tell my nails getting stronger. Don't think it does everything it claims. :(
Joanne H.
The way i like to use this to remove my nail polish is to pour some out onto a cotton pad and just rub off my nail polish. it's nothing special. it gets the job done and it's cheap
April B.
I always like to choose strengthing nail polish remover with any brand that I decide to buy. Up and up doing have such an intense scent which I woukd prefer. Would alwaya buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.