BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Megan F.
Gets even the most bold color off my nails but doesn't feel drying at all and I have very weak nails so I'm not sure how strengthening it is but I use treatments for that so I gave it 5 anyways.
Imani G.
Essex, MD
I perfer this brand becuase i feel like it has more natural things in it and i like to keep things i put on me and around me natural and plus my mom really likes this product. She uses it alot.
Shelby S.
Dallas, TX
This nail polish remover is great. It comes at a great price, but is still high quality. I removes all of the toughest nail polish, including black that has been left of for a while. I always buy this remover and I won't buy any other.
Bryce C.
Brighton , MA
This nail polish remover is not as strong as the others do it doesn't ruin your nails but it also works well enough where it does the job of getting rid of your old polish. Overall good product.
Bena H.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Does the job quite nicely and doesn't leave a strong scent. Haven't noticed any strengthening in my nails but my nails haven't become brittle after so many manicures so I take that as a good sign
clara f.
Belmont, MA
This items works pretty well. I have used better nail polish removers in the past but this still does the job. The item remover is good for the price. It does have a pretty strong smell though.
Raquel R.
Okay now this nail polish remover is my favorite, the smell isn't strong it's a good smell that won't stink up your house it takes off the nail polishes real fast . I high recommend this product
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA
First purchased this because it was the least expensive of everything they had in the store. Does the job well, can't complain about the price. Not too sure if it really strengthens nails though.
Victoria R.
Texas
Not one bad thing to say here! Gets the job done and it's quick and easy to use. Love that it has strengthening within it so I can color my nails with a good foundation. Definitely would buy again.
Lauren H.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure how strengthening this is. I have used a whole bottle and my nails are still brittle but I can't expect a polish remover to change that. Doesn't smell too harsh, overall a good buy!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.