BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amber B.
Victorville, CA
Love this nail polish remover. Every time I paint my nails this will take it right back off for me. Plus I love that it helps strengthen my nails also.
Lena T.
I have weak nails so I try not to dry my nails out while removing polish. It does seem to need more to remove all my polish but it gets the job done.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
I have been using this nail polish remover for the last several years. The bottle is large enough to last me the whole summer and the price is great!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
I’m always a sucker for target brand, so this was right up my alley. Great price and it does the job well. Always will go back for the same product.
Erin S.
Kentwood
You paint on polish you use this it takes it off. However I feel like my hands smell like it for the rest of the day so use gloves if you have them.
Angela M.
Portland, OR
Decent for the price. Might have to use a tiny bit more of the product to get the nail polish off because it isn't high quality, but it's still okay!
Betty O.
Narrows, VA
If you have weak nails and polish your nails often. This remover will help to strengthen your nails while you are taking the polish off. Good price.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Makes nail polish very easy to remove. Washes off easily with soap and water and I love the purple color mostly because that’s my favorite color! :p
Angely T.
This nail polish remover found at target is well priced for the product. It is good on tough colors like red without leaving the nails looking dull.
Dina O.
Auburn, KS
This nail polish remover works well, the smell is not as assaulting as s others i have used in the past. I buy this brand because it is a good value.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?