BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Michelle M.
I find that the regular nail polish remover doesn’t work as well as pure acetone. However, it does leave my nails feeling less damaged than pure acetone does.
Tashia W.
Plover, IA
I like this brand because it's alot cheaper and it works really well without having to keep wiping your mail off a bunch of time this one does it pretty fast.
Virginia P.
Forest Park, IL
This remover is great. There's not a harsh smell. I can usually remove one whole hand of polish with just one cotton ball with this polish. It's a great price.
Dani C.
Maryland Heights, MO
Works very well, but you have to use a lot of cotton balls if you have a darker color of nail polish, and the color gets spread around the skin around the nail
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
This doesn't have the awful alcohol smell that most nail polish removers have and it works quickly, which is great with the glittery polishes I sometimes use!
Brandy W.
Hyattsville, MD
Removes polish easily however the scent is very strong considering there is no acetone. I would buy again, but be prepared to smell and taste it on your hands.
Makiah M.
Ona, WV
This nail polish really gets the job done for a cheap price. With all glitter polish it's hard to remove but this makes it way easier. I always buy this kind.
Ada S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This nail polish remover is surprisingly really good. The price point is also great. It's easy to use with a low acetone odor. It also strengthens your nails.
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
Works great. I wouldn’t really say is nourishing but it doesn’t make my nails brittle either. It’s a good price and definitely works to remove your nail polish
shante w.
Tyler, TX
Works well like a remover should. No harsh smell and seems to be effective. Not 100% sure if my nails are strengthened from the product like advertised though
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?