BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Karissa E.
Cincinnati, OH
Great nail polish remover sometimes gets all polish gone with just one wipe, It's easy to apply with cotton ball or paper towel. I've used this multiple times and its my remover of choice.
Elizabeth V.
Martinez
I quite like this nail polish remover. This stuff works really well. I find my nails feeling a lot better after this stuff than some of the other store name brands. My nails end up feeling healthier, and there isn't much color residue left on my nails afterwards.
This nail polish remover takes off all of your polish completely. I usually only have to use one cotton ball for both of my hands! it doesn't dry out your nails or make them look unhealthy.
Nyla J.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing. It gets the nail polish off without a problem. I have some troubles getting off glitters with it but maybe that's just the glitter nail polish I'm using. But love it!
Madeline F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only is this product affordable, but it does the job at removing old nail polish. Additionally, I find the strengthening product works because my nails are less likely to break and chip in the days following my use of the remover. Would definitely recommend
Elizabeth L.
Lets start by saying that I've used a lot of nail polish removers over the years. I have very thin nails that break easily and nail polish remover isn't always gentle enough. This is the first product I've used that doesn't feel like it's breaking down my nails!
Hannah E.
Orlando
This nail polish remover does very well, it
Does the job and doesn't require an extensive amount of product! I'm not sure how much strengthening it does, but I like to tell myself it helps.
Jennifer T.
Troy, NY
This is by far the best "cheap" nail polish remover we have used. It gets the polish off easily which is good when trying to get it off squirming toes. The smell isn't horribly obnoxious.
I only use this nail polish remover. It does a great job of quickly removing any nail polish while keeping your nails strong. For the price, no other nail polish remover even comes close.
Evelina J.
This is the only nail polish I have ever used and I don't plan on switching. It doesn't take long and wipes everything thing off like a clean slate in seconds! plus it's not expensive :)
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.