BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Kim P.
This nail polish is okay. It removes the polish quickly, but I didn't see any strengthening on my nails! I don't know if the strengthening tag is just part of their marketing scheme, but yeah, it didn't work for me.
Susana C.
One of my go to products when in need of a polish remover. Works great. I use this with up & up cotton balls. Recomend for you all to try. Price is very convinient.
Christine C.
Cypress, CA
This is a great affordable nail polish remover. I don't do my nails often, but when I do, I use this nail polish remover. The scent is not as strong as other removers that I have used and works really well. It quickly and easily takes off the polish and my nails don't feel thin and brittle afterwards.
Lyn B.
This is a pretty decent nail polish remover. It really gets the polish off. I have no problems getting polish with this. My nails also don't weaken with this remover. I buy this remover every time because it's cheap.
Carol D.
This nail polish is a good buy - one of the more inexpensive available and does a good job at removing polish. It's not my go to, but will do (and did) in a pinch.
Julia T.
Rexburg, ID
I like this nail polish remover for its ease in removing my nail polish. I personally only like acetone removers because they work best for me, and Up & up is my go-to brand. It works, it's not expensive, win win.
Gabriela S.
This gets the job done but it kinda take a quite a few passes before it removes all of my nailpolish, but I like the price so I have repurchased it several times.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I'm not sure if it really does anything to strengthen, but he nail polish remover works like a charm! And gotta love up & up's great price (including Target's Cartwheel savings). Will definitely continue to purchase.
Jessica K.
This is ok, it works to remove nail polish and feels less harmful to the nail but I wouldn't use it ever day and it could be a bit difficult to remove the polish I would spend a little more for something better.
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
Great nail polish remover. I can't say anything bad about it. It does exactly what it is suppose to. Not as harsh as pure acetone so it is a good alternative. I also like the purple color of the strengthening version.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.