BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amber B.
Victorville, CA
Love this nail polish remover. Every time I paint my nails this will take it right back off for me. Plus I love that it helps strengthen my nails also.
Delores M.
Denver, CO
This product gets the job done of removing the nail polish from the nails , but leaves my nails feeling greasy and sticky I don't really recommend it.
Beth A.
Jacksonville, FL
I've tried other products but I always come back to up & up. The smell is not overpowering and I don't have to use much product for it to be effective.
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Love using this nail polish remover!! Does a grey job at removing the color and my nails never stay stained after I use this! The price is great too!!!
Kali Z.
Of all of the different nail polish removers I like this one the best because my nails are on the weaker side. This removes polishes nicely and gently!
Karitza H.
Laredo, TX
I always buy this product because it's cheap and always available I don't like that it out dries my fingers and leaves them looking very white and dry
Melissa B.
This remover is supposed to be strengthening and nourishing but my nails have been very weak and dry since using this. I will not be purchasing again.
Erika S.
Sacramento, CA
This nail polish remover is one of my favorites because it specifically says strengthening. I have very thin nails so this remover works great for me!
Caitlyn E.
Prior Lake, MN
Great for getting the job done. Got it from target and would use it again. Cheap price which helps when it's just something like remover. No complaints
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
This does the job but it's nothing really special. I always use the strengthening though because I have very fragile nails and don't want them to break
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?