BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Cassie R.
Of course this isn't backed by a sound scientific study, but my nails do feel stronger when I used this formula compared to other ones I have used in the past.
Tori F.
Allendale, MI
My nails are fairly healthy to start with so I didn't really notice a difference if it strengthened my nails or not. But it got the nail polish off just fine.
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
I have been using this nail polish remover for the past two years. Works perfectly fine and it is not very expensive which is perfect for us college students.
Christine M.
Portland, OR
This stuff will get just about any type of polish off your nails without stripping them or leaving a yellow tint. And for the price you really can't go wrong!
Cate H.
DeForest
Works well, takes off nail polish and nails feel good afterward. It can take some soaking to remove everything but no different than other removers I’ve used!
Emily R.
Temperance, MI
I personally have never had a problem with getting nail polish off ofmy nails using this. It works so well, it's unbelieveable. It's also not expensive at all.
Melanie S.
Buda
Nail polish remover is great. Doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle or yellow after use which is the problem I found with a lot of nail polish removers.
Dania N.
It great! I love it ! I don't have to use much of it to remove the nail color. I usually use one cotton with the nail polish remover for each hand it's great!
Kat D.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. It smells pleasant and is sensitive on my nails. I would definitely recommend. It is a very good value for the price.
Ada S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This nail polish remover is surprisingly really good. The price point is also great. It's easy to use with a low acetone odor. It also strengthens your nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?