BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Very gentle nail polish remover but also powerful. Perfect combination for those who don't want to waste time and want to have the job done just alright!
Tamarra C.
Leaves my nails in pretty good condition. It's not harsh at all and the smell isn't overwhelming. My nail beds seems moisturized when I'm done using it.
Alexandra C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love it! Does not smell crazy strong and actually works! My nails use to always break! Super paper thin !! And now they are stronger and I’m loving it !!
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Inexpensive nail polish remover that works just as good as the name brands that are pricier. This formula adds a little extra nourishment to your nails.
Nicole 👸.
Norwalk
This is a very good product works very easy to get the nail polish off doesn’t give off a strong scent and strengthen the nail while removing nail polish
Jenny M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Strengthens and makes my nails feel like new. Takes away nail polish in less than seconds. It works great and well and leaves nails stronger than ever.
Chelsey T.
Lakeville, MN
My go-to nailpolish remover; it's inexpensive and Target often has deals on their Up & Up products.  Takes hard to remove nailpolish off easily as well.
Megan B.
The nail polish remover was just a normal nail polish remover. I didn't feel like it strengthened my nails especially well but it took off the polish!
Megan H.
Canal Winchester, OH
Always completed the job easily, I find that my nails are still strong after using this polish remover which definitely encouraged me to keep using it.
Delores M.
Denver, CO
This product gets the job done of removing the nail polish from the nails , but leaves my nails feeling greasy and sticky I don't really recommend it.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?