BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Elle A.
My nails have gotten stronger after using this product. Very affordable and is always in stock at Target. I recommend this if you need to strengthen your nails.
Kara Z.
It is a strong brand. My favorite is that it's so inexpensive. But I don't have five stars to give it because it didn't make my nails feel stronger as it claims
LaToya B.
Decatur, GA
It works well with removing nail polish on the off time that I do a self pedicure. I usually go back and by it since it's highly affordable and effective.
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
I have really weak nails so it's very important for me that it has strengthening qualities while also removing nail polish and pigment from the nails completely
Grace P.
Kansas City
It gets the job done. I always use this brand due to the affordability and product success. I don't think I would ever choose another nail polish remover.
Simone P.
It really helps get off the nail polish. I would recommend to use a tissue and not a cotton ball because it will stick to your nail with the nail polish remover
Maira S.
South Gate, CA
This product is amazing for the price! It works just as great as any other nail polish and it smells fantastic. I will most definitely be purchasing this again.
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
I have been using this nail polish remover for the past two years. Works perfectly fine and it is not very expensive which is perfect for us college students.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Removes nail polish great but it always leaves my nails and the skin around it dry. It doesn't damage my nails as bad as other nail polish removers I've used.
Cate H.
DeForest
Works well, takes off nail polish and nails feel good afterward. It can take some soaking to remove everything but no different than other removers I’ve used!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?