BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
This stuff works really well and does exactly what it's supposed to. It smells very strong like most nail polish removers and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Great product, I've never had an issue removing any kind of nail polish even the textured kind. It doesn't dry out the cuticle or surrounding nail area.
Jessica B.
Strong smell and hard to get off but similar to other big name brands. Easy to use, works great on all polishes. Doesn't dry out skin, nails or cuticles
Sahar K.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for my nails- doesn't ruin my nails. Great scent too! Bought it at the target near my house. My sisters use it to. No Cons, It is a great product!
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
Works just as well as the more expense brands without paying too much for a Polish remover. Sometimes it removes my color quicker then other brands have!
Elizabeth R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Very fast removing. A great plus side to this polish remover is that is leaves your nails super shiny and strong, u like other brands that dry them out.
Lauren B.
Florence, SC
This product did exactly what it said it was going to do. Removed my polish & strengthened my nails. If only they could make polish remover smell good..
Basma S.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
Great product!  It doesn't take a lot to remove the polish and it's affordable.  I can't really tell if my nails are any stronger, though.
Katie G.
Tuscaloosa
This helps my nail polish come off with ease. It also helps make my nails feel stronger despite having been under a layer of paint. 110% Recommend.
Angela J.
West Covina
This took forever to get polish off my nails. I always do a base coat, two coats of polish and a top coat. This could barely power through the top coat.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?