BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Rosy V.
Canyon Country
Works just as good as an expensive nail polish remover, but at a better price! Typical polish remover smell, but only takes a couple of rubs to take away nail polish!
Nancy D.
Although I do love up and up brand for everything- I have to say I do not find this product to strengthen my nails. It gets the job done but there is no strenghening in this!!
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
I have been using this remover for a while and it works great every time. It doesn't sting too bad when used on a finger with a cut. The smell seems to fade away quicker than other polish removers I have used in the past.
Catie K.
It took a lot of product to take my nail polish off. My first impression was that it took more nail polish remover than other brands I've tried. Not particularly surprising considering how inexpensive Up and Up products are.
Desiree V.
Cincinnati, OH
Most nail polish removers smell very strong and stay on your fingers. But not this one. Washes off when you use hand soap. Also the smell doesnt burn your nose hairs
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I am giving it 4 stars because honestly I didn't see a difference in the "strength" part. However, it is at a good price point and removes nail polish well. It even worked well with gel nail polish when I soaked my nails in it.
Kaci T.
Louisville, KY
I'm not going to lie, it's a nail polish remover. It does its job and takes off polish but I don't notice any difference in the strength of my nails after using this.
Tanya J.
Thisnis a great product because it removes nail polish quick and easily and also helps strengthen my nails. Using nail polish and nail polish remover often can stop your nails and make them weak this helps prevent that.
Bianca B.
This product definitely gets the job done. I feel like it doesn't take much product to completely remove all of the old polish. Also, there isn't an overwhelming smell which makes using this product even more pleasant.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Great product, great price. It really does help strengthen my nails. I use it weekly and when my nails are brittle as I do not paint my nails that often it helps remove the grime and dirt, and does not dry out my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.