BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Melissa A.
Gillette, NJ
This remover gets the job done, but not as well as some other removers I've tried. Sometimes it takes a lot longer for chunkier glitter polishes to be removed as well.
Angela B.
This works well at getting the polish off with out needing to many tissues, cotton balls or whatever I happen to be using at the time. it leaves my nails feeling clean.
Lauren D.
Long Beach, CA
Works wonderfully at getting all of the nail polish off in one swipe. Easy to pick up when you're shopping at target. The only thing is that it smells a little funky.
Ainjoel F.
Las Cruces, NM
Strange enough this is my favorite nail polish remover despite the strong aroma. It keeps my nails clean and strengthens them at the same time. I defenitly recommend.
I have like 6 bottles of this in my house. This is a must for me. Always keep my nail and toes clean and they move the nail polish so easy. No scrubbing or anything.
Aiyedun K.
It does what it is meant to do. The smell can be intoxicating. It cleans light paints well but can take forever to clean more heavy nail polish the price is great tho
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Very good off brand nail polish remover. It does have a strong smell but otherwise it works well. I like that it strengthens and does not damage my nails like some do.
Analleli M.
Corona, NY
I love Target not only because they sell same quality product for cheaper prices but you can also find clearances. This nail polish remover absolutely does the job.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Up and Up Nail Polish remover is inexpensive. While it is not the most effective remover, with some work, your polish comes off and at the price, you can't beat it!
Nik M.
I like this product. I had some really dark polish that I just knew would be difficult to remove, but it came right off with this stuff and didn't dry my nails out.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?