BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
katie s.
Lancaster, NY
Very strong acetone in this product. takes lots of scrubbing and makes it impossible to remove the slightest bit of glitter. it can take of light coats.
Lily K.
Seattle, WA
Works well and doesn't have the same acetone smell as other ones. has a scent that is easier to deal with. get's all the nail polish off the first time!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This isnt the best remover ive used but it is about par with most brands.
It is very cheap but can compete with more expensive brands. I have no qualms.
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
This stuff works really well and does exactly what it's supposed to. It smells very strong like most nail polish removers and it doesn't dry out my skin.
Laura G.
Lexington, KY
Works great and doesn't smell too bad or strong. We love this because it works really well and don't keep having to scrub the nails to get the polish off
Janiece R.
This is the most affordable drug store brand nail polish remover. Gets the job done! You don't need to use a lot of it for it to work. Has a strong scent
Ruby F.
Garden grove
I love this target brand nail polish remover because it really does a great job removing my nail polish. I also love that it strengthen my nails as well.
Veronica C.
I have used this product and it does take off the nail polish and it's easy to use.even though it doesn't smell good it really does strengthen my nails.
Tamarra C.
Leaves my nails in pretty good condition. It's not harsh at all and the smell isn't overwhelming. My nail beds seems moisturized when I'm done using it.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing super special about this but its always the one that I buy. It's gets the job done, doesn't dry out my cuticles too much, and it's a good price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?