BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Julia D.
Cypress
Anything target related is my go-to. Great for regular nail polish on a regular manicure. Will not take off gel polish. Compares to most brands and serves its purpose.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Good nail polish remover, gets at-home gel polish and glitter nail polish off fairly easily, all things considering. Not the best for taking care of your natural nails though.
Gloria R.
Hollister
This is an affordable cheap no polish remover from target, but it does the job pretty good. The price is really affordable and of good value what I like is that they have different regions of the nail polish remover so you can choose for every specific nail remover you need really good!
Mackenzie F.
Flowery Br, GA
For target brand, this nail polish remover is great! It works just as good as other brands so there’s no need to go spend more $ than you have to. I use this all the time for my polish remover! Definitely would recommend
Elizabeth K.
Probably my favorite nail polish remover of all time! It doesn’t dry out my hands or cuticles which is a big bonus for me. I also really love that it gets the job done but doesn’t have an overpowering scent to it. Sometimes nail polish remover can be insanely strong and this is perfect!
Morgan Y.
My go to nail polish remover. Most of the time it’s 5% off with the target app or otherwise isn’t too expensive. Always leaves my nails nice and clean after each use.
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
This is an overall great product! The smell is strong (but that's normal for a nail polish remover). This is very inexpensive and takes off nail polish super easily.
Antonia G.
Baltimore, MD
Up & Up strengthening nail polish remover works great and is at a great price!   I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy D.
Gainesville
I’ve used this brand of nail polish remover for many many years! It is very effective but also helps to strengthen and bring health back to your nail bed if needed!
Seherzada s.
This nail polish remover isn't anything special, it took off my nail polish easily, it didn't leave my fingers sticky, but I didn't notice my nails any stronger then they were. If you're looking for something to just take off your nail polish, the price is great and I recommend!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.