BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jennifer R.
Orange, TX
I really life up & up products, they definitely get the job done for less than the name brand products. I really love that this particular remove strengthen my nails without have harsh acetone in ti.
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA
This product it like any other nail polish remover. I love it because it's cheap and gets things done! It really gets the nail polish off the nail, which I love. Overall I give it five stars do recommend
Sarah J.
This nail polish remover works great on my solid polishes. The only place it falls short is when I try to remove glitter nail polish. I haven't been able to find a good remover for glitter polish yet.
Beverly P.
Terrell, TX
Target does it again! UP nail polish remover is quick and easy! I've used other nail polish removers that leave a stain on your finger, not UP! This will be your go too nail polish remover from now on!
natela z.
Glendale, CA
I have been using this nail polish remover for years and I love it so much. It is worth every single penny and I will never stop using it. All of the up & up nail polish removers are worth everything.
Shanna S.
I love this product. The Target brand works just as well as the name brands. I never have to scrub the polish. It works effectively and that's what I need, as I have two little girls who live to paint their nails often. The price is wonderful as well!! Great product for the price
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I haven't had any issues with this nail polish remover. It didn't smell horrible and took the polish off like it should. I didn't notice it strengthening my nails, but I didn't really expect it too either.
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
Nice all round product. Nice price. Removes nail polish easily, but can be a little drying. Purchased from Target. Very good price and a nice all rounder. Would recommend especially if you're on a budget.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This acetone is good. I don't find it helps strengthen my nails but for the purpose of removing nail polish it does the job. I usually purchase the clear acetone rather than this one, as I don't see any difference.
Amanda A.
Arlington, VA
This is the stuff! For the price it simply can't be beat. I find that the smell does not last long like other strong nail polish removers. I use this product almost exclusively for removing nail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.