BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maria G.
Great price and fast working. My nails are clean and ready for a new color in no time. Odor isn't as bad as other brands. My nails stay strong and beautiful.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
This nail polish remover gets the job done, but it certainly takes a little more time and scrubbing to get off nail polish, than a full acetone remover does.
Kristin D.
Pretty good nail polish remover. Only thing I don't like is I gotta use quite a few cotton rounds to get it all off. But it gets the job done and it's cheap.
Kassandra S.
Murrieta, CA
Gets the job done without being too harsh on your nails. Great forgetting the the little bits of polish off. Doesn't work too well for glitter polish though.
Emily H.
Bethlehem, PA
This isn't really anything special but I feel that it drys your nails out way less than other nail polish removers. it also truly does strengthen your nail.
Missy P.
Sioux Falls, SD
Very good product. Always delivers satisfaction. I use this all the time. It removes my nail polish very easily. I love that I can get it at my local target.
Sarah V.
Apple Valley, CA
It takes a while to see the difference between this strengthening one vs a normal one. I prefer to use this one over the normal ones. It has minimal damage.
Symone P.
Cypress, TX
Literally just doing this for the points bc i really need points and idk how maNY words I have to type to get credit for this but I think im almost there yay
Jasmine S.
San Diego, CA
It takes the nail polish off great except of course if its gel then nothing will get that off. I use it with a cotton ball and it is a fantastic value.
Cortney K.
Utica, NY
The Up& up strengthening nail polish remover works great for taking off nail polish. It also helps keep your nails strong therefore they don't break easily.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?