BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Crysta M.
This stuff works very well, and for some odd reason, I love the scent! It removes the nail polish quickly. I don't have to go over the nail several times like with some other products I've used in the past.
kristin m.
Manteca, CA
The brand and the price are great, you can't beat it. I personally don't see any difference between this brand and type compared to other polish removers but I will buy again because it's cheap and it works
Alison T.
Clovis, CA
This nail polish remover works great and you can not beat the price. The smell doesn't seem as strong as other removers. I don't know if it strengthens my nails, I didn't feel any difference after using it.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
As good, if not better, than the name brands! I have ver fine, brittle nails. This doesn't leave my nails feeling dry and I really do think it strengthens my nails. You can't beat the price. I highly recommend
Sandra G.
It does a good job at removing nail polish but it's not anything different than some other polish remover. Dries a bit quicker so you end up needing more and it does nothing to actually strengthing my nails
Kimberly M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I think this nail polish remover honestly strengthens my nails over time I don't get to paint my nails very often but when I do and remove it with this nail polish remover I feel a difference in my nails
Kristie S.
Baltimore, MD
It does its job, although it takes some more scrubbing than my last brand (I can't remember what it was although it was blue). Neither outstanding nor terrible, but it has a good price and it effective.
Kajal S.
Great basic nail polish remover. I don't do my nails too often, but when I do, this is the remover I use. Works great for basic nail polish application and removal. Excellent value for a couple dollars.
Karla O.
Trenton, NJ
Great product for a good price. Can not really complain about it. I have used it for a good while and does it duty! Of course I purchased this product from target and for a good awhile now ! Once again can't complain !
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
My favorite nail polish remover. It's not strong but it does take off al of the polish. I think out all the polish removers I used this is the best. I bought mine from target for a very cheap and good price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.