BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Kimmy G.
Hawthorne, CA
It basic and good, polish come off relatively easy and the lavendar smell is nice. But I still prefer acetone even though it damages the nail. It gets the job done
Brianna A.
Lafayette, LA
Love this product. It does not take much to remove the mail polish, especially if you use a cotton ball. No residues or tints from previous polish are left behind.
Rebecca A.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This product does what it's suppose howe've not very well. It takes a lot of scrubbing and reapplying to get nail polish off. It also REALLY dries out your nails.
Lauren J.
Kansas City, MO
I'm never using another nail polish again. This doesn't leave your nails dry and prone to pealing. They are strong and ready for another cost of nail polish after!
Sarah B.
Epping, NH
Works the same as other nail polish removers to remove polish. Strong scent, have not noticed any difference in the strength of my nails. Very reasonably priced.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS
Very comparable to name brands! Definitely a better option for the cheaper price. You honestly can't tell the difference between this and the name brand options!
Amanda R.
Burleson , TX
I use this because it makes my nails stronger. My nails are very weak but this helps. I also like that it's very cheap. I don't spend a lot of money on my nails.
melanie s.
Ladys Island, SC
this nail polish remover is a great remover. it is very affordable with a great value. this compared to other brands I have used is the exact same if not better.
Melinda I.
Tampa, FL
It's not horribly drying, has a pleasant scent (or as pleasant as one could be), and does the job well. All-in-all, it's a great deal and my go-to polish remover.
Whitney H.
Great nail remover! Great for those hard to remove nail polishes such as glitter, dark colors, or even some salon grade polish. All in all, it gets the job done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?