BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Erika G.
Good nail polish remover. Been using in it for years. It is easy to apply in it. I'm a repeat user I love this nail polish remover. I feel it's way better that others I removes really fast. I do recommend it to other people.
Bray M.
It's not kidding around when it says strengthening. I feel like a lot of other nail polish removers can leave my nails feeling flimsy but this up&cup remover left them feeling stronger while still removing all of my polish.
Jessica B.
Lehi, UT
I like this nail polish remover because it not only removes my nail polish well but it strengthens my nails at the same time too. It's a great product at a great price!
Tanya J.
Thisnis a great product because it removes nail polish quick and easily and also helps strengthen my nails. Using nail polish and nail polish remover often can stop your nails and make them weak this helps prevent that.
Hailey R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love buying this kind of nail polish remover because it doesn't just take off your nail polish but I feel like it really does strengthen nails and makes them grow faster
Alicia D.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a good nail polish remover. It wasn't very drying and didn't leave my nails looking dehydrated and cracked after use which was goos. Pretty good at removing polish but takes a few swipes and cotton balls to do so.
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
This nail polish remover really helps to make my nails strong when I take off the polish. I have used this for many years and will continue to use it for many more!!
Erica M.
Boise
This works very well. No nasty smell that comes with the acetone removers.
Target store brand that is usually around 1.50 in my area and lasts a month or two for me.
Brittany T.
Oregon city, OR
Removes my polish with ease. Very affordable as well and lasts forever. This is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I think it works just as well as any other brand for less the cost. Comes in different formulas as well.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Great product, great price. It really does help strengthen my nails. I use it weekly and when my nails are brittle as I do not paint my nails that often it helps remove the grime and dirt, and does not dry out my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.