BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Priscilla S.
This is one of my most favorite, go-to nail polish removers! It's does the trick each and every time. I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends.
Cortney K.
Utica, NY
The Up& up strengthening nail polish remover works great for taking off nail polish. It also helps keep your nails strong therefore they don't break easily.
Kourtney W.
This polish remover works very well! Unlike other products, this one gets the job done in just one use. The scent is strong but what polish remover isn't?
Shelby V.
Pavilion, NY
I'm a nail biter. So using this nail polish helps me to not feel so bad about biting my nails because it's strengthening them as I'm taking the polish off
Jessica M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love it! Takes off all my stubborn polish easily and the strengthening factor is amazing especially because I change my polish color several times a week!
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
Does it job just fine. Target brand stuff is really good and holds up to name brand things. Smell is off putting but all nail polish remover generally are.
Shelby S.
Longmont, CO
It does what it's intended for. It doesn't damage your nails when removing the nail polish, and takes it off without the need to scrub at your fingertips.
Cat W.
I do enjoy this nail polish, but it is a little hard to work with. The nail polish doesn't come off too easily but it is very nice and helpful on my nails.
Connie E.
A little goes a long way, I barely apply it to a q tip and clears the polish off my whole hand. Works just like and other name brand but cheaper in price.
Bridget L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this nailpolish and love that my nails don't feel brittle afterwards but I did give it 4 stars since it does not remove glitter nail polish easily.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?