BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Beverly C.
Mission Hills, CA
Cleans you right up without drying you out. Perfect for oopsies and regular polish change. Even use it as a gel soak off. That's how soft it is on your skin
Brittany B.
New Port Richey, FL
I actually liked this alot... the smell wasn't too bad like they usually are smells kinda fruity to me. Got my nail Polish off perfect without making a mess
Jaquelyn B.
Bakersfield, CA
Works great. Only have to use a minimal amount. Takes all polish off easily. Doesn't affect fake nails. Works like a charm and does what it's supposed to do.
whitney b.
This is my favorite mail polish remover. It removes the most difficult of polishes, but is still he toe on the nail bed. It really does strengthen the nail.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
While it did a fine job of removing the nail polish, I don't believe it strengthened them. They felt just as dry/brittle as with other nail polish removers.
Jillian H.
Just plain basic nail polish remover that gets the job done. Nothing special. Doesn't seem to strengthen aid but also doesn't seem to do any damage to them.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Perfect nail polish remover especially for the price. It gets the job done. Like most nail polish removers it can take some time to get glitter polishes off.
Priscilla S.
This is one of my most favorite, go-to nail polish removers! It's does the trick each and every time. I would defiantly recommend this product to my friends.
Cortney K.
Utica, NY
The Up& up strengthening nail polish remover works great for taking off nail polish. It also helps keep your nails strong therefore they don't break easily.
Jessica M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love it! Takes off all my stubborn polish easily and the strengthening factor is amazing especially because I change my polish color several times a week!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?