BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Diana G.
Charlotte, NC
It's good takes the nail polish right away just like any other nail polish remover, something I like about this to is that the smell is not as strong as other brands I've tried
Jasmine G.
Works like a charm ! And it's affordable for the amount you buy, I love targets up and up products! You can't go wrong in removing your nail polish while strengthening your nails!
Shay B.
Wichita, KS
I've used other removers from up & up. But this strengthening polish remover is my go to. I believe the smell is a little different with this version, less harsh if you ask me.
Yahaira H.
This nail polish remover does a deseant job removing my polish. The only reason I don't give it a 5 star is because i really dont see a difference on the strengreth of my nails.
Jessica C.
Visalia, CA
I have very brittle nails but since switching to up and up strengthening nail polish remover I have notice a great difference in the durability of my nails and at a great price
Chasma S.
San Carlos, CA
I prefer the "purple colored" acetone because it doesn't leave a residue that I feel the other colors do. This works great and I don't need to use much to remove my old polish.
K L.
This is my go to nail polish remover. The scent is pleasant not over powering. It works well with minimal reapplication. My nails do not look or feel dry and brittle after use.
Falicia V.
Fallbrook, CA
I've been buying this one for a while now. It works perfectly! It's so easy to get the nail polish off using this incredibly inexpensive product. Perfect price. Perfect product.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I love this nail polish remover because it's strong enough to take off the polish but does not dry out my nails like a pure acetone remover would. It's cheap and does a great job!
Maria L.
I like getting this nail remover polish because it's cheap and it works really good it also has a good smell. It takes off all the nail polish and it leaves your nails clean
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?