BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Shontria C.
Greensboro, NC
This polish remover gets the job done!
I happen to use this by chance as it was stocked in our bathroom when we rented a townhouse for a bachelorette party.
Fola A.
Uniondale, NY
He gets the job done it doesn't leave that ashy tone behind on my nails. I purchased it from target and I was really happy that it also came in a travel size
Maria G.
Great price and fast working. My nails are clean and ready for a new color in no time. Odor isn't as bad as other brands. My nails stay strong and beautiful.
Kristin D.
Pretty good nail polish remover. Only thing I don't like is I gotta use quite a few cotton rounds to get it all off. But it gets the job done and it's cheap.
Riley K.
Oxford, PA
I often use this brand. I am a cosplayer and change my nails often for photoshoot and videos and this brand so far works the best leaving my nails undamaged
Kassandra S.
Murrieta, CA
Gets the job done without being too harsh on your nails. Great forgetting the the little bits of polish off. Doesn't work too well for glitter polish though.
Hannah K.
Orleans, MI
This nail polish remover gets the job done, but it certainly takes a little more time and scrubbing to get off nail polish, than a full acetone remover does.
Missy P.
Sioux Falls , SD
Very good product. Always delivers satisfaction. I use this all the time. It removes my nail polish very easily. I love that I can get it at my local target.
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
I love the scent and also purple is one of my favorite colors. Depending on the type of nail polish, you may need a few swabs to completely remove the polish
Emily H.
Bethlehem, PA
This isn't really anything special but I feel that it drys your nails out way less than other nail polish removers. it also truly does strengthen your nail.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?