BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Rebecca D.
Saint Louis, MO
This polish remover is good because it also is nourishing for the nails, which is great for me because mine get damaged so easily with the amount of times I paint, repaint, and chip. My nails are noticeably stronger after using this.
Flo J.
Union, NJ
Does the job just fine, but nothing special. Purchased at target based on what was cheapest. Doesn't remove nail polish as quickly as name brands, but you get what you pay for. Acetone smell isn't as overpowering as some other brands.
Jessica E.
This is my go to nail polish remover, I just wish they had a bigger size available. Removes most nail polishes with one swipe and doesn't leave your nail sticky or with cotton ball lint. Been using for years and will continue to use!
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
I use this about twice a week everyone I do my nails. This product is amazing. It comes right off your nails. I also use this product when my kids uses a permanent marker to mark my windows or mirror it also helps erase those marks.
Melissa V.
Schofield, WI
This product works very well for a cheap price. I'm not to iffy about which nail polish remover I use because as long as it does the job for me then its all good plus, why bother paying so much when a decent one does the job too.
Selena B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love it! Works very well and it doesnt burn my skin in any way, i have very sensitive skin and cats, it also doesn't make my nails feel weird in any way like other polish remover ive used in the past. I will definitely buy again!
Chloe S.
The only nail polish remover I use. It usually gets off the color in one shot. I see no difference between this and a "name brand" remover, and this only costs about a dollar. I recommend to everyone, it saves a good amount of money!
Amanda G.
Glendora, CA
The cheapest, yet best nail polish remover I've ever used! I used to hate removing nail polish because it never came off easily, but this stuff is like one swipe then done!
Katie H.
I have very brittle nails so I thought this product would be strengthening, but I don't really see a difference in my nails! It takes off my nail polish really good though!
Eva P.
Moreno Valley , CA
This product was very easy to work with. I had no trouble scrubbing my nails several times because it was very strong. I got it at target for a very reasonable price and I loved it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.