BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Great nail polish remover. I've never had a problem with up and up remover. The only thing is that darker colors take longer to come off. Other than that, great product!
Emily K.
I bought this at Target and use it every time I need to remove polish. It does a good job and is very affordable. I would certainly recommend because it is a great value.
Claire S.
Verona, WI
This remover can take a while to get the polish off, but otherwise works very smoothly. T gets the polish off without stripping and damaging my nails, for the most part.
Stephanie O.
Monroe, NC
This nail polish is super cheap but does it's job. It removes the nail polish but this is no way a strengthening nail polish. In the end your nails are still so brittle.
Anna W.
Glendale, CA
Just came across this nail polish remover a few weeks ago! Never switching back! Quickly removes the nail polish and doesn't damage your nails as much as some others do!
Olga R.
Salem, OR
I love the brand up and up . I have a few of their products that I really enjoy. This nail polish is also strengthening which I really enjoy because my nails break easily
Katrina D.
Great nail polish remover! It works really well and gets off all of my polish in typically one swipe! Not to mention it helps make my nails stronger! Great for the price!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
For a cheap nail polish remover.. this stuff works wonders! I've used this before after getting gel nails put on to take them back off, and it really helps. Definitely adds extra strength back to your nails!
Stephanie K.
Hamburg, NY
This nail polish remover works GREAT - just as good as the namebrands. I haven't used it enough to comment on the "strengthening", but it easily removes layers of polish.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeping my nails strong is really important to me (especially after a gel manicure or something). This removed works great, is a great price, and does the job perfectly!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?