BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Tanya J.
Thisnis a great product because it removes nail polish quick and easily and also helps strengthen my nails. Using nail polish and nail polish remover often can stop your nails and make them weak this helps prevent that.
Desiree V.
Cincinnati, OH
Most nail polish removers smell very strong and stay on your fingers. But not this one. Washes off when you use hand soap. Also the smell doesnt burn your nose hairs
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
Great nail polish remover. Always gets the job done with no damage to my nails. It's almost always available with a Cartwheel discount of 5%, which is usually the reason I select Up & Up to other brand of polish remover.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
My only complaint about using this type of remover instead of pads is that it tends to be messier and you also have to use a paper towel or q tips to remove the polish.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this because of the strengthening aspect advertised. It works like any other nail polish remover, but I feel like my nails are being nourished in the process. It's a good price and I will definitely rebuy this product.
Bianca B.
This product definitely gets the job done. I feel like it doesn't take much product to completely remove all of the old polish. Also, there isn't an overwhelming smell which makes using this product even more pleasant.
Nancy D.
Although I do love up and up brand for everything- I have to say I do not find this product to strengthen my nails. It gets the job done but there is no strenghening in this!!
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
I have been using this remover for a while and it works great every time. It doesn't sting too bad when used on a finger with a cut. The smell seems to fade away quicker than other polish removers I have used in the past.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Great product, great price. It really does help strengthen my nails. I use it weekly and when my nails are brittle as I do not paint my nails that often it helps remove the grime and dirt, and does not dry out my nails.
Brittany T.
Oregon city, OR
Removes my polish with ease. Very affordable as well and lasts forever. This is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I think it works just as well as any other brand for less the cost. Comes in different formulas as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.