BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Chasma S.
San Carlos, CA
I prefer the "purple colored" acetone because it doesn't leave a residue that I feel the other colors do. This works great and I don't need to use much to remove my old polish.
K L.
This is my go to nail polish remover. The scent is pleasant not over powering. It works well with minimal reapplication. My nails do not look or feel dry and brittle after use.
Falicia V.
Fallbrook, CA
I've been buying this one for a while now. It works perfectly! It's so easy to get the nail polish off using this incredibly inexpensive product. Perfect price. Perfect product.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I love this nail polish remover because it's strong enough to take off the polish but does not dry out my nails like a pure acetone remover would. It's cheap and does a great job!
Maria L.
I like getting this nail remover polish because it's cheap and it works really good it also has a good smell. It takes off all the nail polish and it leaves your nails clean
Kelly S.
Germantown, WI
I'm really not sure if it actually strengthens your nails, but it does a good job of clearing them of unwanted polish. The scent is not too overpowering and it is easy to use.
Mary Ann M.
Chesapeake, VA
This polish remover works great. It works as good or even better as name brand products. It does not dry your nails or nail beds like some removers do. Price is wonderful too!
Sarah W.
Beachwood, OH
Nail polishes nail polish as long as it gets the job done I'm happy. I really do like the spongy ones we can just up your nails and they make it seem to go quicker and easier
Liz P.
Biloxi, MS
This nail polish gets the job done after a few swipes but it's not the best nail polish remover I've used. This is something I would use if I've ran out of what I usually use.
Skyy H.
Prague, OK
This is a pretty good nail polish remover. It gets rid of all the nail polish and all the color. I just don't thing the strengthening part works. At least not with my nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?