BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Gabriela S.
This gets the job done but it kinda take a quite a few passes before it removes all of my nailpolish, but I like the price so I have repurchased it several times.
Christine C.
Cypress, CA
This is a great affordable nail polish remover. I don't do my nails often, but when I do, I use this nail polish remover. The scent is not as strong as other removers that I have used and works really well. It quickly and easily takes off the polish and my nails don't feel thin and brittle afterwards.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
This is the one I currently have in my stash. It works really well and I don't have to scrub too hard. Smells awful but I usually wash my hands after I use it and it goes away so not too big of a deal. Will buy again
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I'm not sure if it really does anything to strengthen, but he nail polish remover works like a charm! And gotta love up & up's great price (including Target's Cartwheel savings). Will definitely continue to purchase.
Lyn B.
This is a pretty decent nail polish remover. It really gets the polish off. I have no problems getting polish with this. My nails also don't weaken with this remover. I buy this remover every time because it's cheap.
Jessica K.
This is ok, it works to remove nail polish and feels less harmful to the nail but I wouldn't use it ever day and it could be a bit difficult to remove the polish I would spend a little more for something better.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
I had horrible nails after taking off my acrylic this nail polish remover not only took off my nail polish but helped to strengthen my nails! It does the same exact thing as the name brand does but half the price!!
Kristi C.
Midland, NC
This nail polish remover really helps strengthen my nails! After painting them all the time they chip and get week but with this it's starting to strengthen them
Laura M.
Excelsior, MN
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. I love when the off brand is even better than the brand name and that is the case with this one! I really do belive it helps keep my nails strong and conditioned.
Amanda L.
This nail polish works great. A little goes a long way. This brand is comparable to the sally Hansen brand but for a fraction of the cost. It works just as great. I would buy this brand next time I go to get more.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.