BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
LA N.
I don't know if it's actually strengthening anything, but it doesn't smell as bad as the other formulas and works just as well. Good value for the price, too.
Amanda W.
Blythewood, SC
Always like a strengthening nail polish remover to keep my nails growing strong! Target is always my go-to for beauty products on a budget. This works so well.
Brandy W.
Hyattsville, MD
Removes polish easily however the scent is very strong considering there is no acetone. I would buy again, but be prepared to smell and taste it on your hands.
Katherine P.
New London, CT
Its cheap and works ok...i personally buy it if I'm low budget but i just don't like it that much it gets kinda sticky with the cotton ball n removing the polish
Christine M.
Portland, OR
This stuff will get just about any type of polish off your nails without stripping them or leaving a yellow tint. And for the price you really can't go wrong!
Emily R.
Temperance, MI
I personally have never had a problem with getting nail polish off ofmy nails using this. It works so well, it's unbelieveable. It's also not expensive at all.
Melanie S.
Buda
Nail polish remover is great. Doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle or yellow after use which is the problem I found with a lot of nail polish removers.
Dania N.
It great! I love it ! I don't have to use much of it to remove the nail color. I usually use one cotton with the nail polish remover for each hand it's great!
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
This doesn't have the awful alcohol smell that most nail polish removers have and it works quickly, which is great with the glittery polishes I sometimes use!
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Highly recommend this product. It doesn't help that I absolutely love shopping at target but they also have great prices on items such as nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?