BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ashley J.
It does the job. Sometimes I have to go over the nail twice to remove all the nail polish (especially if it's a cheap brand), but it does a good job overall. It's affordable and I probably would buy it again if I ran out of nail polish remover. I can't say that my nails are significantly strengthened by this product.
Damara T.
Superior, WI
This nail polish remover works very well. Sometimes it takes a little bit for it to get the polish off of my nails. However, for the price that I am able to get it for is amazing and it does just as well as any of the other name brands. I am a loyal customer to this product and will continue to buy this product.
Cassandra L.
The Up&Up brand has a lot of great things, and this nail polish remover is one of them! It works well, doesn't smell overwhelming and is very affordable. I also think it has strengthened my nails some! The only negative is it seems to dry my nails out more than other polish removers, but that is remedied with some hand and nail cream. I would definitely recommend saving yourself money and trying this nail polish remover. You won't be sorry!
Alexa C.
Montgomery , Tx
Really did notice a big difference in the amount of nail breaks I have, they can now grow out to my perfect length without me having to worry about breaks as much or if I hit them on anything, there usually aren't dots. would recommend, will buy again, takes about 3 nail polish removals to start noticing results.
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
I love this nail polish remover. although it is a knock off brand of nail polish remover, it gets the job done. it is not pricey at all and it can compare to high-end nail polish removers as well. I constantly repurchase this product due to the price and how well it works, you cannot go wrong when buying this nail polish remover.
Jen M.
Max, ND
Up & Up brand is carried by Target. If you aren't a name brand shopper or just looking for a deal on products try Up & Up brand. The nail polish remover is top notch! who says you need a name brand to get the same quality product at a bargain price. I mean we all shop at Target anyways, right?!, just go down the makeup aisles and grab yourself a bottle of Up & Up nail polish remover for yourself, you won't regretit!
Linnea L.
I enjoy painting my nails but I HATE removing polish, especially if I mess up. I have always been a thrifty person so UpnUp brand is my go to. Unfortunately I am not a fan of this nail polish remover. It is quite difficult to remove the polish, it stings and cuts you may have, and it makes any food that comes in contact with fingers taste terrible. It's weird, the remover almost makes the polish feel sticky during the process.
Jess M.
I don't know what to say other than price.... the price is good and most all nail polish removers work the same except this one claims to strengthen the nail. I can't verify that it does because I do a lot to harm my nails such as put on an take off acrylic nails so I'm not a great candidate to answer that but I will say it does it's job!
Emily S.
I've used a lot of Targets up & up products before, even multiple different nail polish removers, and while I do feel like these help to keep my nails good and strong, it seems to take forevvvverrrr to get my polish off. If I can be patient, I do like the formula, it just doesn't seem powerful enough for me.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
An absolute staple in my life! One of the things that I absolutely hate about removing old nail polish is when it takes forever to scrub it down and remove. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover makes removal seamless, plus the price of this is unbelievable and can't be beat! I don't notice if it really strengthens my nails, but I do notice that it doesn't dry out my cuticles and nails. Highly recommend to everyone!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?