BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Afton F.
I use this polish remover all the time. It’s very inexpensive and there’s usually a discount for it on the Cartwheel app. It removes the polish without drying out my nails and it strengthens them too. I will definitely be buying again.
Ingrid Karina C.
I like using this Up and Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover not only is the value good but it works great, it helps with the overall condition and strength of your nails. It doesn't strip away the top layer of your nails and it takes away the nail polish quickly.
Kelsey I.
Charlotte, NC
This nail polish remover completely removes all nail polish on my fingers and toes and leaves them feeling strong. Bought at target and priced perfectly, you get a great clean slate to a mani pedi without breaking the bank!
Amy D.
I have not noticed a difference between this strengthening formula compared to the regular nail polish remover. I usually always purchase this one because the smell isn't overpowering. Removes nail polish very easily.
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
I use this pretty often. I'm not completely sure it actually strengthens, but it works quickly and doesn't leave me nails feeling weird or greasy. It doesn't make sense to spend more when the Up & Up brand works perfectly!
Gina S.
elmwood park
I’ve used this a bunch of times. I’m happy when I purchase this product. It’s affordable and not an intense smell, it is easy to use. It cleans off all the polish in a short time and I would definitely recommend to my peers.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles
Doesnt come off that quick you kind of have yhe rub it but good for the price and another thinh is that the smell is different from other removers this one is not as strong in scent which is good because i have lil ones.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
I'm not very picky when it comes to nail polish remover, only because I generally get my nails done but I love how affordable this nail polish remover is and it doesn't make my nails feel brittle when I'm done using it.
Brianna S.
Better than the other up and up nail polishes. Does not strip my nails and removes nail polices flawlessly. This is found at target and super easy to use. Doesn’t make me scrub at my nails too hard. Definitely recommend
Janelle K.
Pasadena, CA
This is a great nail polish. Quickly removes polish and strengthens nails at the same time. This is a great find at Target- Don’t forget to scan it in your target app to see if you get an extra discount when purchasing!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?