BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Tasha P.
Tacoma, WA
It gets rid if nail polish not really fast depending on how much nail polish I have on. But it gets it off job well done and it's cheap even tho you have to put in work
Angelina M.
This is my go to nail polish remover, it makes changing nail polish a breeze. And I always get the strengthening one for added benefits, great product, excellent price.
Hanna J.
Nail polish remover can be harsh on nails especially when they are already thin. I like using this remover to change polish when I have acrylics so my nails don't become even weaker than they normally do under acrylic nails.
Amanda O.
Fontana, CA
This is definitely my favorite nail polish remover. Can be purchased at target or any drugstore. Very easy to use with a cotton ball or a paper towel. Pros is that it works really well and protects your nails at the same time.
Ana F.
Ive been using this nail polish remover for a while and I like it a lot. I paint my nails too often and I needed a strengthening remover and so far I'm liking this one.
Sarah B.
This is one of the only nail polish removers I use. My nails are so thin and break very easily but after using this for a few months (I paint my nails often) I started to really notice that my nails were getting a lot stronger.
April P.
Hickman, NE
I buy this one because I believe it helps to not dry out my nails so actually strengthens. I trust this brand and I like the lower price, even better when I used cartwheel and saved more money. I will continue to buy this!
Shayne S.
Franksville, WI
Have bought this multiple times over the years. Gets the job done as almost any regular remover and is a good price and since it's at target I'm there anyways. Never noticed it so anything to strengthen my nails unfortunately.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Bought this randomly after I ran out. Target's up and up brand usually make pretty good stuff. I don't see a huge difference between this and some more popular nail polish remover brands so I would definitely buy again since it's cheaper.
Megan G.
This nail polish remover takes off polish perfectly and leaves my nails strong and clear unlike other nail polish removers that leave my nails brittle and thinned out this is the most reliable if you want to keep stron natural nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.