BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Laura M.
Excelsior, MN
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. I love when the off brand is even better than the brand name and that is the case with this one! I really do belive it helps keep my nails strong and conditioned.
Morgan O.
Findlay, Ohio
This product gets its job done, removes my nail polish, just like most of the other removers. You can only purchase it at target as up and up if their brand, but like most things at target, they never fall short
Amber B.
Porter, TX
This product was great at removing the polish, but I'm not sure my nails felt any stronger than when I use other remover. The smell is strong like most removers, but I don't buy into the strengthening aspect.
Vivica P.
This nail Polish remover is really quite cheap and still gets the job done, however the stench of nail Polish remover is awful. I've found one that smells like coconuts when the remover dries and it's amazing.
Letasha P.
Wahiawa, HI
Cost effective and just as good as the name brand products!!!! Finding store brands that are truly good and that actually compare to the name brands are hard now days. But I promise, this product deserves an A+
Jessica L.
Always gets my nail polish off without having to try too hard. Doesn't smell too strong and never irritates my skin. I've had this bottle for several months and like it. I would buy it again once this one runs out.
Sandra S.
Kalispell, MT
This polish remover is very effective, considering that it is acetone free. I doesn't smell as strongly, chemical as some other brands. Doesn't dry out my nails.
Jen W.
Geneva, IL
Really good nail polish remover, but not great at getting off multiple layers. Even though it's not as effective, it's gentle on my hands and nail beds, and doesn't dry out my skin. Will definitely purchase again!
Grace O.
Minneapolis, MN
Doesn't do the job well! I have to really scrub to get and nail polish off, it's very annoying. I also really haven't noticed any increase in nail strength while using it. I'm pretty sure it's just a marketing tactic.
Kristi C.
Midland, NC
This nail polish remover really helps strengthen my nails! After painting them all the time they chip and get week but with this it's starting to strengthen them
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.