BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeping my nails strong is really important to me (especially after a gel manicure or something). This removed works great, is a great price, and does the job perfectly!
Stephanie K.
Hamburg, NY
This nail polish remover works GREAT - just as good as the namebrands. I haven't used it enough to comment on the "strengthening", but it easily removes layers of polish.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Removes polish easily and conditions nails. It also leaves a fragrance on nails besides the acetone smell. Also very affordable.
karen a.
Really great stuff! takes out even the toughest nail polish and it doesn't feel drying like other ones. I've used other brands before and i always come back to this one
megan c.
I have really brittle nails. Um and I constantly paint them. So I figured I needed something to strengthen my nails. So I got this and I haven't had any problems so far
Josey W.
Shelby, NC
This stuff gets the nail polish off so easily. I hate this part of a manicure, but this product makes it super easy and actually has improved the strength of my nails.
Maddie P.
Saint Charles, IL
Works great and really takes off polish easily, but I can't say I've noticed a difference in the strength of my nails compared to when I've used normal polish remover.
Kristin R.
This works just as well as the name brand nail polish removers. Removes my polish you easily and helps strengthen my nails. The only con is that the smell is strong.
Hannah J.
Roanoke, VA
I love this nail polish remover. It takes off most of the nail polish in one try no matter how long it's been on my finger. It also does not bother my sensitive skin.
Aiyedun K.
It does what it is meant to do. The smell can be intoxicating. It cleans light paints well but can take forever to clean more heavy nail polish the price is great tho
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?