BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amanda R.
Burleson , TX
I use this because it makes my nails stronger. My nails are very weak but this helps. I also like that it's very cheap. I don't spend a lot of money on my nails.
Whitney H.
Great nail remover! Great for those hard to remove nail polishes such as glitter, dark colors, or even some salon grade polish. All in all, it gets the job done.
Sarah B.
Epping, NH
Works the same as other nail polish removers to remove polish. Strong scent, have not noticed any difference in the strength of my nails. Very reasonably priced.
Melissa D.
This does an okay job at removing polish and does seem to strengthen nails. I usually go through a couple cotton balls on each foot when removing toenail polish.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS
Very comparable to name brands! Definitely a better option for the cheaper price. You honestly can't tell the difference between this and the name brand options!
melanie s.
Ladys Island, SC
this nail polish remover is a great remover. it is very affordable with a great value. this compared to other brands I have used is the exact same if not better.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
This is very good at getting basic polish off, it strengthens a little bit but not a whole ton. it's not great at getting off glitter, but not many removers are.
Siria S.
Pomona, CA
I love how this cleans the nail polish with out me going over them so many times and the plus about this is that it helps your nails get stronger which I noticed ūüėć
Kathleen T.
I have used this nail polish remover exclusively for the past 2 years. The price is low, but the quality is high! A little bit of product goes a long way and it leaves my nails feeling strong and refreshed.
Diana C.
This product is really good it even takes glitter polish off like its nothing ! Everybody knows glitter polish is the hardest to get off but this nail polish remover do it like its nothing !
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?