BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
This doesn't work as great on over the counter gel nail polish but it still works great! Easy to use on rear polish, smell isn't too strong. When using on store bought gel polish it does work but you need to use a few coats to remove.
Madison M.
Collierville, TN
This product definitely strengthens my nails. The smell isn't too strong like many nail polish removers do. I think it is a little drying to the skin. I have used this many times. I think it is very eye catching by the purple color
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
I do prefer this nail polish remover because of the odor. I got it from my local target. This polish remover in particular has strengthening technology which my nails need. And anyone else with chipping nails or breakage should try it out.
Hallie H.
I found this nail polish remover to be very effective and quick to use, but it has an extremely pungent smell when using it. It works great and the price is right so I'll continue purchasing it whenever I need it in the future.
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at my local Target, I love this product! It doesn't have a super strong smell and it gets the job done. I use this pretty often especially when I have gel polish.
Torii E.
one of the best nail polish removers i've ever used! not only do they sell it for a great price, but it works like a charm! it takes 100% of the polish off without having to scrub your nail forever. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Natasha S.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. I don't know if I necessarily strengthens my nails because I've never really tried any others. It does a good job of removing all my nail polish.
Keely C.
Greer, SC
This is very effective at removing any nail polish. I just hate how badly it smells. I can't get used to it and I hate using it especially if my kids are nearby. I have since moved on to more natural ways to remove nail polish.
Brittany M.
Woodstock, GA
This product works very well and a little goes a long way. You won't need to soak numerous cotton rounds to remove your nail polish with this product. Has the same smell that is to be expected with a nail polish remover though
Luz M.
Westminster, CA
Works well and actually does help strength the nail. I have very thin nails so I try to always put on nail polish at least clear. I like this nail polosh remover because it works the first time , you don't have to use too much!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.