BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amaris Q.
I love everything Target brand and the nail polish remover is no different. If you get it on the Cartwheel app it's often 5% off. I like it because I don't feel like my nails feel brittle after I'm done taking my polish off, which it does very well.
Melinda L.
I love this nail polish remover. The value is excellent and I love that it has "strengthening" properties. It is super easy to use and I love that it even works on glitter polishes. Just let it soak on the nail for a minute or two. Buy at Target.
Martha S.
Winfield, IL
The Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover works great! It never leaves a trace of my nail polish behind, which can be quite a feat when my nails are painted black more than anything else. It is always a fairly quick removal process, as well.
Mirna N.
virginia beach
This nail polish remover is great especially when compared to brand named ones. I bought this from target. I would absolutely recommend this because this is so cheap and very underpriced. I bought this years ago & ive never gone back to other brands
Breanne P.
To be honest, I don't know how much the remover strengthens my nails, but it removes the old nail polish just fine. For the price, the target brand nail polish remover does the job.
A J.
absolutely love the smell. works great while removing even dark colored nail paints, Haven't noticed any strengthening but would definitely prefer it over any other removers from different brands. love the color and its my favorite got to brand
Leslie M.
Store brand nail polish remover works the same as one with a brand name. I have repurchased this one many times. One because the price. Totally affordable and 2 it's works perfectly.
Kelli L.
Does the trick if you're willing to work hard for it. I found myself using tissue after tissue to get my nail polish off. I probably should have used cotton balls, but it also shouldn't have been this difficult. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Sheria W.
Fresno, CA
This is the only remover I use. It is a reasonable price and it strengthens my nails after every use. It's very reliable not giving me another option to look for something else. :)
Catherine M.
Doesn't smell any worse than the average polish remover, and it's a really good price. It does what it's supposed to do. Just be careful to not spill it on your bedding; small spills are no biggie, but bigger spills will definitely leave a stain.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.