BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Madeline F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only is this product affordable, but it does the job at removing old nail polish. Additionally, I find the strengthening product works because my nails are less likely to break and chip in the days following my use of the remover. Would definitely recommend
This nail polish remover takes off all of your polish completely. I usually only have to use one cotton ball for both of my hands! it doesn't dry out your nails or make them look unhealthy.
Heather C.
This is a great affordable nail polish remover! I always buy the Up & Up brand for nail polish remover because it works great and you can't beat the price. I love that it is not only removing the nail polish but also strengthening my nails all at the same time.
Mimi Z.
I think this nail polish remover is average, nothing special, but not bad. It's an affordable price and does it's job. Nail polish comes off after a few swipes, but the remover leaves a very strong smell, so it's be best to use with a window or door open.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I bought this nail polish remover because it was pretty cheap. I bought it at target and it did the job of removing my nail polish. It compares pretty well with other nail polish removers.
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY
I'm immediately drawn to this is because it's purple! It is easy on my nails and easily removes nail polish. Doesn't leave them brittle or weak. You can find this at Target, I love all of their Up & Up products!
Nyla J.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing. It gets the nail polish off without a problem. I have some troubles getting off glitters with it but maybe that's just the glitter nail polish I'm using. But love it!
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
Although I wouldn't say it's strengthened my nails, it remove the polish quite well. It comes with quite a lot of remover, and is extremely cheap. It's so easy to use too! I would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth L.
Lets start by saying that I've used a lot of nail polish removers over the years. I have very thin nails that break easily and nail polish remover isn't always gentle enough. This is the first product I've used that doesn't feel like it's breaking down my nails!
Karissa E.
Cincinnati, OH
Great nail polish remover sometimes gets all polish gone with just one wipe, It's easy to apply with cotton ball or paper towel. I've used this multiple times and its my remover of choice.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?