BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Heather C.
This is a great affordable nail polish remover! I always buy the Up & Up brand for nail polish remover because it works great and you can't beat the price. I love that it is not only removing the nail polish but also strengthening my nails all at the same time.
Mimi Z.
I think this nail polish remover is average, nothing special, but not bad. It's an affordable price and does it's job. Nail polish comes off after a few swipes, but the remover leaves a very strong smell, so it's be best to use with a window or door open.
Nyla J.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing. It gets the nail polish off without a problem. I have some troubles getting off glitters with it but maybe that's just the glitter nail polish I'm using. But love it!
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
Although I wouldn't say it's strengthened my nails, it remove the polish quite well. It comes with quite a lot of remover, and is extremely cheap. It's so easy to use too! I would recommend this to others.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I bought this nail polish remover because it was pretty cheap. I bought it at target and it did the job of removing my nail polish. It compares pretty well with other nail polish removers.
Kelsey S.
Alexandria, VA
Really easy to use and the price is great. I love the strengthening aspect of it. Since I paint my nails 2-3 times per week, I use this all the time! There's not much else to say about it!
Madeline F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only is this product affordable, but it does the job at removing old nail polish. Additionally, I find the strengthening product works because my nails are less likely to break and chip in the days following my use of the remover. Would definitely recommend
This nail polish remover takes off all of your polish completely. I usually only have to use one cotton ball for both of my hands! it doesn't dry out your nails or make them look unhealthy.
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY
I'm immediately drawn to this is because it's purple! It is easy on my nails and easily removes nail polish. Doesn't leave them brittle or weak. You can find this at Target, I love all of their Up & Up products!
Evelina J.
This is the only nail polish I have ever used and I don't plan on switching. It doesn't take long and wipes everything thing off like a clean slate in seconds! plus it's not expensive :)
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?