BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katrina D.
Great nail polish remover! It works really well and gets off all of my polish in typically one swipe! Not to mention it helps make my nails stronger! Great for the price!
Emily K.
I bought this at Target and use it every time I need to remove polish. It does a good job and is very affordable. I would certainly recommend because it is a great value.
Kaitlin P.
Philadelphia, PA
Keeping my nails strong is really important to me (especially after a gel manicure or something). This removed works great, is a great price, and does the job perfectly!
Stephanie K.
Hamburg, NY
This nail polish remover works GREAT - just as good as the namebrands. I haven't used it enough to comment on the "strengthening", but it easily removes layers of polish.
megan c.
I have really brittle nails. Um and I constantly paint them. So I figured I needed something to strengthen my nails. So I got this and I haven't had any problems so far
karen a.
Really great stuff! takes out even the toughest nail polish and it doesn't feel drying like other ones. I've used other brands before and i always come back to this one
Maddie P.
Saint Charles, IL
Works great and really takes off polish easily, but I can't say I've noticed a difference in the strength of my nails compared to when I've used normal polish remover.
Josey W.
Shelby, NC
This stuff gets the nail polish off so easily. I hate this part of a manicure, but this product makes it super easy and actually has improved the strength of my nails.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Removes polish easily and conditions nails. It also leaves a fragrance on nails besides the acetone smell. Also very affordable.
Kristin R.
This works just as well as the name brand nail polish removers. Removes my polish you easily and helps strengthen my nails. The only con is that the smell is strong.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?