BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rosy V.
Canyon Country
Works just as good as an expensive nail polish remover, but at a better price! Typical polish remover smell, but only takes a couple of rubs to take away nail polish!
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Hailey R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love buying this kind of nail polish remover because it doesn't just take off your nail polish but I feel like it really does strengthen nails and makes them grow faster
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this because of the strengthening aspect advertised. It works like any other nail polish remover, but I feel like my nails are being nourished in the process. It's a good price and I will definitely rebuy this product.
Desiree V.
Cincinnati, OH
Most nail polish removers smell very strong and stay on your fingers. But not this one. Washes off when you use hand soap. Also the smell doesnt burn your nose hairs
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Great product, great price. It really does help strengthen my nails. I use it weekly and when my nails are brittle as I do not paint my nails that often it helps remove the grime and dirt, and does not dry out my nails.
Brittany T.
Removes my polish with ease. Very affordable as well and lasts forever. This is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I think it works just as well as any other brand for less the cost. Comes in different formulas as well.
Vivian T.
This is a cheap nail polish remover that does the jobs. I've been using it for years and don't think i'll change. It gets the most stubborn nail polish off and is good on getting glitter off. It's cheap and nothing beats it.
Bianca B.
This product definitely gets the job done. I feel like it doesn't take much product to completely remove all of the old polish. Also, there isn't an overwhelming smell which makes using this product even more pleasant.
Erica M.
Boise
This works very well. No nasty smell that comes with the acetone removers.
Target store brand that is usually around 1.50 in my area and lasts a month or two for me.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.