BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Amanda D.
Los Angeles, CA
Removes polish quickly without drying out my nails and skin, or assaulting my nostrils like other brands. It's easy to pick up at target for a cheaper price than brand names.
Sarah W.
Beachwood, OH
Nail polishes nail polish as long as it gets the job done I'm happy. I really do like the spongy ones we can just up your nails and they make it seem to go quicker and easier
Liz P.
Biloxi, MS
This nail polish gets the job done after a few swipes but it's not the best nail polish remover I've used. This is something I would use if I've ran out of what I usually use.
Mary Ann M.
Chesapeake, VA
This polish remover works great. It works as good or even better as name brand products. It does not dry your nails or nail beds like some removers do. Price is wonderful too!
Daniela U.
It's a really good deal. It's very inexpensive and it does its job. It doesn't have a strooong smell. I have a bottle that i bought like 5 months ago. I bought it at Target.
Mandy C.
Beverly, NJ
I like the scent of this remover and it works well. I don't have to scrub to get old polish off. I feel like it softens my skin and my nails seem to be stronger from using it.
Skyy H.
Prague, OK
This is a pretty good nail polish remover. It gets rid of all the nail polish and all the color. I just don't thing the strengthening part works. At least not with my nails.
Kaleigh B.
Dayton, OH
I love the up & up as a brand in general, it's great for being 'generic'! I've never had a problem with this polish remover, always works great and doesn't damage my nails.
Hayley B.
San Marcos , TX
While the smell is always strong, the product works as it should by removing all nail polish on my finger nails. Huge plus- relatively inexpensive compared to other brands!
Jamie B.
Columbia, MO
makes my nails feel strong after use, doesn't smell too bad and doesn't take too much of it to get your nail polish off. usually really cheap at target, you can't go wrong
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?