BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Lily B.
After using this, I didn't really notice a difference in the strength of my nails per say, but it definitely gets any polish off and doesn't smell too strong in comparison to other brands
Zaira P.
Watsonville, CA
I like that this brand is cheaper than most which makes it convenient, especially if you have the target card and/or the target app. I feel that this brand has less of an odor than most and I would definitely recommend this nail polish remover to others.
Maria B.
Not harsh like acetone removers. Nice scent. I feel it does the job but doesn't strip of dry my nails out like other removers can. I feel it is safe enough for my tween daughter to use.
Lisa A.
Plano, TX
It has a very strong odor compared to other nail polish removers. It works very well, I did not have to scrub my nails very much to get the nail polish off. I bought it at cvs pharmacy. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend it to other people.
Jena B.
Columbus, GA
This nail polish remover works so great! It doesn't have that strong smell that normal removers put off. Even though it is Target brand, it works just as great as name brand product! I love it so much, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jennifer B.
Super cheap and I love the smell. It also strengthens my nails so I don't get as many chips. Whenever I need to buy fingernail polish, I always buy this one. It's super easy to use with a cotton ball or in a sponge container-which I buy and refill to love!
Danin S.
Rio Vista, CA
Even though it's a "generic" brand, it gets the polish off just as good as any other brand. For a better price!!! Would definitely recommend the strengthening just for a little extra help
Shirin M.
This product is honestly great. It's pretty cheap and can be found in almost any drugstore. It's a cool color and makes my nails feel nice and cool as well. It removes nail polish off very quickly and efficiently, and leaves minimal residue This is a must.
Jacqueline M.
Fletcher, NC
The up & up strengthening nail polish remover removes polish with ease while maintaining the integrity of the nail bed. Additionally, it leaves the nail some moisture so cuticles are easily pushed back and trimmed. Awesome product for a good price.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH
This strengthening nail polish remover is pretty much my go to. My daughter and I both always have our fingers and toes polished so we seem to go through quite a bit of remover (and cotton balls...lol). This really does a nice job. Would recommend.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.