BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amanda G.
Waialua, HI
Works great to remove all the polish off my nails without feeling too dry. Up&cup products are my go to items for ones that indent splurge on because they're reasonably priced compared to the more expensive products.
Aubrey D.
Berkley, MA
Normally people would think all nail polish removers are the same but there not this one truly does strengthen the nails! I love this product and will definitely buy this again! It also doesn't have too harsh of a smell!
Alex L.
This is great for getting nail polish off without damaging your nails. But it does take a fair amount of product to get all the nail polish off because this isn't the most intense or concentrated nail polish remover.
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
This nail polish remover is the only one I use. It's not as drying compared to other nail polish removers that most likely have a ton of rubbing alcohol in it and barely removes the polish. This stuff is the real deal.
Melissa M.
Works great for a fantastic price! No need to buy more expensive nail polish remover. This does the same job as more expensive ones. Love it and would highly recommend
Ashleigh H.
Up & Up is a great brand. Their products are all lovely. I love their strengthening nail polish remover because it removes the nail polish without harming my nails.
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
I don't feel as if there is anything special about this product. Seems to work as great as all the other generic polish removers. With that being said it's a good price for what you get. I would recommend it to others.
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
Great nail polish remover. I can't say anything bad about it. It does exactly what it is suppose to. Not as harsh as pure acetone so it is a good alternative. I also like the purple color of the strengthening version.
Carol D.
This nail polish is a good buy - one of the more inexpensive available and does a good job at removing polish. It's not my go to, but will do (and did) in a pinch.
Susana C.
One of my go to products when in need of a polish remover. Works great. I use this with up & up cotton balls. Recomend for you all to try. Price is very convinient.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?