BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Hawthorne, CA
Pretty basic nail polish remover. Like most the sent is strong but it removes polish quickly and effectively. The price is great and always easy to find. This is my go to polish remover.
Lisbeth J.
I believe I have about 3 bottle of up & up nail polish remover, I go to Target and take a bottle without thinking if I already have some, I love that is affordable and I love how fast my nail polish is removed, this specific formula leaves my nail strong.
Natasha M.
A good nail polish remover good price and gets the jobs done, gets the nail polish off in a few wipes I do have to soak my actually before I do wipe but overall good product for the price
member-b13389031
La Canada Flintridge, CA
it is so messy. smells terrible. has a chemical smell to it. takes forever to remove my polish. but i mean it was 76 cents at target so it was a good bargain but you basically get what you pay for. I am not very happy with and would never buy it again.
Edita S.
Fort Wayne, IN
It does just fine removing polish but I don't know that I've ever noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. For the price though, it's a completely adequate nail polish remover.
Jennifer B.
Super cheap and I love the smell. It also strengthens my nails so I don't get as many chips. Whenever I need to buy fingernail polish, I always buy this one. It's super easy to use with a cotton ball or in a sponge container-which I buy and refill to love!
Ashley D.
Liberty , MO
I like this product it gets the job done and it's affordable. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I bought this at target, I think compared to others they all work the same I don't like the smell of it though. I would recommend it.
kaigrace G.
This stuff is strong! It's fairly cheap and my go-to. I've used it to take off most kinds of nail polish. It still struggles with glitter polish, but was able to remove. If you're looking for something to quickly remove your simple polishes I would recommend.
Emily C.
Norman, OK
I really like this nail polish remover. It takes everything off with ease and doesn't leave my nails feeling dried up or damaged, I would definitely recommend this to other and buy it again. Find it at any Target-- it will be in the beauty supply section.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
Takes off the nail polish and keeps my nails strong. I always buy the strengthening nail polish remover and since I love shopping at Target this is the one I buy. Just soak a cotton ball with it and the nail polish comes right off. It's really easy to use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.