BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Rosy V.
Canyon Country
Works just as good as an expensive nail polish remover, but at a better price! Typical polish remover smell, but only takes a couple of rubs to take away nail polish!
Nancy D.
Although I do love up and up brand for everything- I have to say I do not find this product to strengthen my nails. It gets the job done but there is no strenghening in this!!
Desiree V.
Cincinnati, OH
Most nail polish removers smell very strong and stay on your fingers. But not this one. Washes off when you use hand soap. Also the smell doesnt burn your nose hairs
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Brittany T.
Removes my polish with ease. Very affordable as well and lasts forever. This is my go to brand for nail polish remover. I think it works just as well as any other brand for less the cost. Comes in different formulas as well.
Tanya J.
Thisnis a great product because it removes nail polish quick and easily and also helps strengthen my nails. Using nail polish and nail polish remover often can stop your nails and make them weak this helps prevent that.
Bianca B.
This product definitely gets the job done. I feel like it doesn't take much product to completely remove all of the old polish. Also, there isn't an overwhelming smell which makes using this product even more pleasant.
Alicia D.
Rosedale, NY
This was a good nail polish remover. It wasn't very drying and didn't leave my nails looking dehydrated and cracked after use which was goos. Pretty good at removing polish but takes a few swipes and cotton balls to do so.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
My only complaint about using this type of remover instead of pads is that it tends to be messier and you also have to use a paper towel or q tips to remove the polish.
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
Great nail polish remover. Always gets the job done with no damage to my nails. It's almost always available with a Cartwheel discount of 5%, which is usually the reason I select Up & Up to other brand of polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?