BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alexandra C.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is nothing to write home about. Although the scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, it takes three to four times as much rubbing to get my nail polish off.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA
My go to polish remover! My favorite type too because I unfortunately have weak nails. They have these miniature bottles that are great for the go and a huge bottle too that lasts for a long time. Definitely wouldn't use anything else. This is all I need.
April B.
I always like to choose strengthing nail polish remover with any brand that I decide to buy. Up and up doing have such an intense scent which I woukd prefer. Would alwaya buy again.
Clara W.
Seattle, WA
Removes all my polish on one cotton ball, and doesn't stain!! I usually wear black polish on my toes, and you know that that's HARD to remove. His does it all! Highly recommend :)
Ashley S.
Fresno, CA
I have very thin nails but love to paint them. Up and up strengthening nail polish remover keeps them nice and firm while removing old nail polish so I can put a new coat on.
Elisabeth D.
West Babylon, NY
I really like this nail polish remover. My nails don't feel weak or brittle after using it. The smell of it is not as strong as other nail polish removers, which is a good thing.
Sophia R.
This nail polish remover worked fairly smell and smelled similarly to most nail polishes. It was very well priced and very similar to other removers I have tried.
Marisol P.
Mckinney, TX
This works just fine at getting my nail polish off. I didn't give it 5 stars because I'm not so sure that it does anything to strengthen my nails but overall this works just fine.
Erica P.
Burke, VA
Did the job well. I find that using different types of cotton balls will help. Smelled very much like nail polish remover but left my nails clean. Even with hard to remove glitter
Amy S.
Washington, PA
I feel like this product doesn't leave my nails as harshly exposed like other ones.

Other products leave my nails much drier, this product seems to leave my nails much healthier.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?