BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Rebekah M.
I really like this nail polish remover.  It is less expensive than name brands, but works just as well.  It also helps to strengthen your nails, which is a plus for me.  I don't realy see myself switching to any other brand and will buy another of these once it runs out.  Target here I come!
Carla C.
Anchorage, AK
A lot of people tend to hate this product but i really do like it. The only downside i see with this one is that the smell is a little too much for me. But this really is a great remover when it comes
To my nail polish. It leaves my skin not that dry unlike other products. This is found at most walmart, target, walgreens, etc. super affordable and works great!
Raea H.
 I love this nail polish remover because it works so well every time I see it are usually get it because are usually check my nails and then I need to redo them when I'm there I usually just pick up a file or clippers of stuff so I don't really have an exact place so wherever I basically see this brand I get it because it strengthens my nails so that they don't break easily I really like this even though the smell is kind of nasty but like I wouldn't expect a good smell from the nail polish remover 😂
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I honestly haven't noticed if it's "strengthened" my nails at all. I'm always at Target so it's easy to pick up their brand of stuff because it's SO much cheaper and usually does the job just as well, if not better sometimes. I only gave it four stars because it's nail polish remover. I couldn't imagine finding a "Holy Grail" type nail polish remover. This does the job and is the right price.
Valerie Renata A.
I love the purple acetone because I few it just evaporate and don't get this gelatin weird nail polish coming off. I don't few that much strong stink smell tho. In my opinion this works great and fast. I don't see no need to use the hole body to do a few nails. Im good with two times and its very clean. Usually I use more light colors nail polish so I'm not sure how it works on super pigmented nail polish like those super Red. Over all I love it and I super recommend it.
Charlotte G.
Raleigh, NC
I think this product is perfect for keeping nails healthy while chaining up nail treatments. I am a repeat user because it is a great price for what you get. I typically change my nail color every week, and this product works. As any nail polish remover, there is a strong odor, so if you can get around that, you have a good nail polish remover for a great price. The best technique is to hold it on a cotton swab for a couple seconds and then use it after that.
Bristol C.
Lititz, PA
I use this because I got a good price on it. It works well but you have to soak the cotton pad or ball to get nail polish to come off easily. Make sure to wash your hands very well before doing anything else or the smell and taste will soak into your skin for hours. It does what it is supposed to do and I have no major complaints.
Sabrina H.
Lakeland, FL
This is literally the only nail polish remover I use. I tend to use gel polishes on my nails that are a bit harsher than just your average polish, so a strengthening polish is necessary for good nail health. I also need a great remover for getting off stubborn gels because they do like to stay even after I would like them to. This remover is incredibly affordable and easy to pick up at your local target while you're picking up a new polish color!
Andrea M.
it gets the job done to remove my nail polish so I can apply new polish. The scent is a little strong for my liking, and it does burn if it gets on a cut or hang-nail. This is my first time using this type of remover, but I was persuaded to use it due to the fact that it is advertised as strengthening, and I think it has been a factor in why my nails have gotten stronger. But my main concern is to remove my nail polish, so this does the job.
Ashley J.
It does the job. Sometimes I have to go over the nail twice to remove all the nail polish (especially if it's a cheap brand), but it does a good job overall. It's affordable and I probably would buy it again if I ran out of nail polish remover. I can't say that my nails are significantly strengthened by this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?