BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
catie M.
Philadelphia, PA
up & up everything forever! up & up is my favorite brand! this nail polish remover is phenomenal. it does what it’s supposed to, doesn’t smell as strong as most, and leaves my nails feeling great! which is a big plus for me, because my nails are very weak.
Gina D.
Lynchburg
I have never had an issue with this product - my nails are always strong. For what it costs, it's incredibly good. I got it from Target in their nail aisle. I have a giant bottle, but I recently bought a second one. I would definitely recommend this.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
Not sure what makes it strengthen the nails but is sure does take the polish off. I am impressed though at how much you have to rub to get the polish off your nails all the way but it takes a light splash to take the finish off the coffee table (darn cats)
Teresa N.
Gets the job done. Although I do not do my nails as often, it has been my go to remove nail polish. Works like a charm and easy application. Has a slightly strong scent but I have yet to use a nail polish remover that doesn’t have a strong acetone scent.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this nail polish remover! It's effective at removing polish, and it is extremely affordable at Target. It lasts a long time, so you don't have to buy it frequently. My nails can be kind of weak, so it's nice to use a strengthening polish remover.
Caroline B.
Renton
I always get the strengthening remover to prevent too much damage to my nails. It does help my nails to feel better. It is a good product. However, at times, I do wonder if there are products out there that are more natural and have less aroma.
Caleigh M.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
I usually use this with the pump bottle or the one that you just stick your finger in and it really is better for my nails than any other brand. Works well to remove the nail polish and doesn’t leave my nails looking as brittle as other brands do.
no n.
I feel like this nail polish remover really works to not harm my nails when I use it because it doesn't dry out my cuticle areas and removes the polish quickly and does not smear it everywhere. I really like this because it is affordable as well.
Amanda G.
Boston
Great polish remover.  Less of a chemical smell than others.  Works very effectively all without drying out my nails.  Easy to control when used with cotton balls.  Good value.  I would recommend this product to others.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t wear nail polish regularly but when I do this stuff takes it off easily. It removes my weekly clear nail strengthening polish easily and doesn’t make my nails feel flimsy after using it. Cheap and it doesn’t have an extremely overpowering smell.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.