BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great basic nail polish remover. It didn't blow me away as being unique or even particularly strengthening, but I don't use it often enough to know if it would make a difference.
Monserrat M.
Fairview, NJ
I buy this all the TIME. It's good for your nails because it strengths your nails from breaking, not growing faster etc. I usually buy like 2 that's how obsessed I am with this. When I use different nail polish remover it doesn't work as well like this one.
Hailey S.
Seguin, TX
This is great for people who use polish a lot, it helps protect the strength of your nails as your remove your polish, I bought it at target and its inexpensive compared to the name brands
Chelsea L.
I usually prefer to use this nail polish remover over the acetone one because it doesn't dry out my nails AS much. But it definitely doesn't remove as well as the acetone one (of course) but I still like it a lot because I feel like I'm damaging my nails less.
Kawehilani D.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to buying nail polish remover I am not picky. I feel as if these are just as good as the original ones. Just because it is the store brand ones doesn't mean it's not good. Because I'm always getting this and it's amazing at removing nail polish.
Anabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes off the nail Polish but some of the dark colors like moron and Blake or yellow it leaves the stan there and it drys the skin around the nail I get it Cuz it's cheap not cuz it's good
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
Good nail polish remover! Doesn't dry out my nails like acetone. I've only purchased one bottle of this but I've had it for a long time. It's easy to use, just put a little on a cotton pad. It removes even stubborn glitter polish, I'd recommend it to anyone!
Maggie F.
Springfield, OH
The scent for this product is extremely strong, which is its only downside. The price is fantastic and it really does strengthen my nails. I tend to use this brand more than any other now because this takes off my nail polish in fewer swipes than other brands.
Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
From years of painting my nails, they have become brittle and dry, so I have to be careful with what I'm putting on them. Up & Up's varnish remover is one of the few that doesn't dry out my nails and removes all the polish. I regularly have this in my room.
Margaret G.
West Grove, PA
I like this nail polish remover. The smell is pleasant and you don't need a lot of remover to be effective. It also feels nice on my nails and they don't feel like it is drying out my skin.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.