BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Monserrat J.
San Marcos, CA
Absolutely love this nail polish remover! It's inexpensive with I love, no one wants to pay above two dollars for nail polish remover! This nail polish remover works wonderfully and I find that my nails do get stronger with it!
Natalie D.
This nail polish remover is great for removing even the toughest of nail polishes.  During the holidays, I sport a glitter-based polish, and this product removes it without much hassle at all.  I find myself only using one cotton swap dipped in the remover for each hand. I would recommend and buy again.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Good nail polish remover. Can't really comment on the nail strengthening aspect of it but I do think I noticed a decrease in the amount of times my nails break. Gets he job done like most nail polish removers. Same bad scent though.
Alitheah K.
cedar creek, tx
This brand of nail polish remover removes nail polish with ease. I find the strengthening formula works best for me because my nails are really fragiles and tear easily.
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY
This is probably my goto nail polish remover since I have used this I can tell you almost every time I have gotten all the nail polish off and my nails are 10x healthier.
Carly N.
Boca Raton, FL
Best nail polish remover ever! It takes off any glitter with ease plus its strengthening and never damages or weakens my nails, definitely my go to nail polish remover
Emily P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is fine for a nail polish remover, but I prefer the Up and Up one in the larger rectangular bottle, which provides more product. This is a run of the mill generic nail polish remover. There's a pretty strong chemical smell. If you just need a basic nail polish remover, this will work, but it's nothing special.
Ana F.
Ive been using this nail polish remover for a while and I like it a lot. I paint my nails too often and I needed a strengthening remover and so far I'm liking this one.
Angelina M.
This is my go to nail polish remover, it makes changing nail polish a breeze. And I always get the strengthening one for added benefits, great product, excellent price.
Hanna J.
Nail polish remover can be harsh on nails especially when they are already thin. I like using this remover to change polish when I have acrylics so my nails don't become even weaker than they normally do under acrylic nails.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.