BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Imani G.
Essex, MD
I perfer this brand becuase i feel like it has more natural things in it and i like to keep things i put on me and around me natural and plus my mom really likes this product. She uses it alot.
Bryce C.
Brighton , MA
This nail polish remover is not as strong as the others do it doesn't ruin your nails but it also works well enough where it does the job of getting rid of your old polish. Overall good product.
clara f.
Belmont, MA
This items works pretty well. I have used better nail polish removers in the past but this still does the job. The item remover is good for the price. It does have a pretty strong smell though.
Raquel R.
Okay now this nail polish remover is my favorite, the smell isn't strong it's a good smell that won't stink up your house it takes off the nail polishes real fast . I high recommend this product
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA
First purchased this because it was the least expensive of everything they had in the store. Does the job well, can't complain about the price. Not too sure if it really strengthens nails though.
Lauren H.
San Francisco, CA
Not sure how strengthening this is. I have used a whole bottle and my nails are still brittle but I can't expect a polish remover to change that. Doesn't smell too harsh, overall a good buy!
Sharon C.
Chesterfield, VA
This product did not work as a nail polish remover. It only made my nail sticky and made a mess. I actually had to go and get a different remover from the store. Stick with the 100% acetone!
Cori C.
I've only used this product a few times, but it works just as great as name brand nail polish removers, and it's much less expensive. Skip the name brand stuff next time and go with up & up.
Amanda B.
Clinton Township, MI
I don't have incredibly strong nails to begin with so I paint them a lot. Using this helps to keep the strength in my nails for the times my nails are not painted. It hasn't let me down yet!
Courtney K.
Dayton, OH
This mail polish remover works just as well as any name brand and had become my go to when shipping at Target. It actually even has a nice soft scent left over after I take off my nail polish.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?