BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amanda B.
Clinton Township, MI
I don't have incredibly strong nails to begin with so I paint them a lot. Using this helps to keep the strength in my nails for the times my nails are not painted. It hasn't let me down yet!
Courtney K.
Dayton, OH
This mail polish remover works just as well as any name brand and had become my go to when shipping at Target. It actually even has a nice soft scent left over after I take off my nail polish.
Meghan H.
Woodland, Ca
I always use up&up strengthensing nail polish remover. I like this product because my nails tend to grow fast but break easy so using this helps strengthen my nails rather than destroy them.
Marilyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
For this brand being more on the non expensive side . It works great , all it will take for me is one touch scrub an the hole nail polish would be complete gone . Works great , atleast for me
Cori C.
I've only used this product a few times, but it works just as great as name brand nail polish removers, and it's much less expensive. Skip the name brand stuff next time and go with up & up.
Heather C.
This is a great affordable nail polish remover! I always buy the Up & Up brand for nail polish remover because it works great and you can't beat the price. I love that it is not only removing the nail polish but also strengthening my nails all at the same time.
Mimi Z.
I think this nail polish remover is average, nothing special, but not bad. It's an affordable price and does it's job. Nail polish comes off after a few swipes, but the remover leaves a very strong smell, so it's be best to use with a window or door open.
Kelsey S.
Alexandria, VA
Really easy to use and the price is great. I love the strengthening aspect of it. Since I paint my nails 2-3 times per week, I use this all the time! There's not much else to say about it!
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
Although I wouldn't say it's strengthened my nails, it remove the polish quite well. It comes with quite a lot of remover, and is extremely cheap. It's so easy to use too! I would recommend this to others.
Madeline F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not only is this product affordable, but it does the job at removing old nail polish. Additionally, I find the strengthening product works because my nails are less likely to break and chip in the days following my use of the remover. Would definitely recommend
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?