BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
I love this nail polish remover. It's affordable and gets the job done. You also don't need to put a lot into the cotton ball, a small dab would do and it will clean about 4 of your nails.
ava c.
Des Moines
this product is great at taking off nail polish. it really wipes them clean. it really burns my nails though. it is a great price. i bought it from target. i recommend it if you want something easy, quick, and simple to take off your nail polish.
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
I love using this polish remover. It is cheap and may not be the best brand. But, it get the job done and isn't damaging to my nails which is what is important to me. Would repurchase over and over without a doubt. Go get yourself some!!!!!!!!!!!!
kristi w.
Gerrardstown, WV
Good nail polish remover at a good price. it is effective at most polishes and glitters. also sold in a easy pump that can be refilled. purchased at target and typically has a 5% cartwheel offer too. definitely would recommend this to others.
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this nail polish remover and it's not too expensive plus it lives my nails looking and feeling nice even if I decide to wear my natural nail after removing the nail polish
Merissa P.
New Prague, MN
This nailpolish remover does not work for heavy duty nail polish. It takes a long time to get the nail polish off. It is the Target brand and I have had a hard time with most nail polish removers until I tried using a more professional brand.
Jessica M.
Works about as well as any nail polish remover. I bought it to feel better about the damage that remover does to my nails. I didn't notice a difference, but hopefully it made one.
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this product because it takes polish off so easily. I use gel and it gets off the gel nail polish from the store. I like the price point of how cheap it is also. You can get this from target as their generic brand. I would buy this again
Sandra L.
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It removes glitter nail polish quick and effortlessly, which is a miracle in itself. The price point is perfect for my wallet. Couldn't ask for anything more when it comes to a nail polish remover.
Mina V.
Las Vegas, NV
Basic nail Polish remover really nothing special about it. There was nothing different from it compared to a dollar brand. I did notice it was difficult to get the nail Polish off
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.