BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
My only complaint about using this type of remover instead of pads is that it tends to be messier and you also have to use a paper towel or q tips to remove the polish.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Great product, great price. It really does help strengthen my nails. I use it weekly and when my nails are brittle as I do not paint my nails that often it helps remove the grime and dirt, and does not dry out my nails.
Bianca B.
This product definitely gets the job done. I feel like it doesn't take much product to completely remove all of the old polish. Also, there isn't an overwhelming smell which makes using this product even more pleasant.
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
Great nail polish remover. Always gets the job done with no damage to my nails. It's almost always available with a Cartwheel discount of 5%, which is usually the reason I select Up & Up to other brand of polish remover.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA
I didn't much care for the scent but it does a great job removing polish without too much effort. Also left my finger nails feeling moisterized. It is a great value.
Erica M.
Boise
This works very well. No nasty smell that comes with the acetone removers.
Target store brand that is usually around 1.50 in my area and lasts a month or two for me.
Kaci T.
Louisville, KY
I'm not going to lie, it's a nail polish remover. It does its job and takes off polish but I don't notice any difference in the strength of my nails after using this.
Jessica M.
Grand Rapids
Removes nail polish quickly and efficiently. I use it frequently but would benefit from some sort of material to pour remover on to make removal of nail polish easier
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
I have been using this remover for a while and it works great every time. It doesn't sting too bad when used on a finger with a cut. The smell seems to fade away quicker than other polish removers I have used in the past.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?