BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hailee C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this nail polish remover! It gets the job done and doesn't seem to be as harsh on my nails as straight acetone is. Plus it's cheap since it's Target brand. It's pretty much the only nail polish remover I buy besides Zoya.
Bray M.
It's not kidding around when it says strengthening. I feel like a lot of other nail polish removers can leave my nails feeling flimsy but this up&cup remover left them feeling stronger while still removing all of my polish.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
It has the normal strong smell of all nail polish remover. Works real well for a lower cost. It sometimes takes more than application with the darker polishes. I would use again
Vivian T.
This is a cheap nail polish remover that does the jobs. I've been using it for years and don't think i'll change. It gets the most stubborn nail polish off and is good on getting glitter off. It's cheap and nothing beats it.
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
This nail polish remover really helps to make my nails strong when I take off the polish. I have used this for many years and will continue to use it for many more!!
Jessica M.
Grand Rapids
Removes nail polish quickly and efficiently. I use it frequently but would benefit from some sort of material to pour remover on to make removal of nail polish easier
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
I have been using this remover for a while and it works great every time. It doesn't sting too bad when used on a finger with a cut. The smell seems to fade away quicker than other polish removers I have used in the past.
Tanya J.
Thisnis a great product because it removes nail polish quick and easily and also helps strengthen my nails. Using nail polish and nail polish remover often can stop your nails and make them weak this helps prevent that.
Rosy V.
Canyon Country
Works just as good as an expensive nail polish remover, but at a better price! Typical polish remover smell, but only takes a couple of rubs to take away nail polish!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?