BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lisett E.
Bonsall, CA
This Up & Up nail polish remover works Great. Even takes off glitter nail polish which would be super hard to take off. But this nail polish remover does the job. And it doesnt leave my nails weak or brittle. Its my go to nail polish remover and its SO affordable!
Denise L.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you're afraid that taking your nail polish off will weaken your already fragile nails this is the product for you! This product helps strengthen your nails not make them even more fragile!
Temara W.
New Britain, CT
This was alright it did somewhat of a good job. I found myself having to use a lot to take off even a little bit of nail polish. I don't like how it leaves a dry look afterward. I got it from Target. The price was good so I figured I would buy it and just use it
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
It works very well to remove polish and as well as glitter polish which i hate to remove because its such a hassle. The scented ones are better because i dont enjoy the strong smell this one has.
Elizabeth F.
Wixom, MI
I purchased this polish while shopping at my local target. It was my first time using this product. I would repurchase the product. I bought it at target. It was easy to use and vey effective at removing my polish. I would suggest acetone for gel polish though.
Audrey V.
My favorite nail polish remover! Works on glitter and long wearing polishes which is great. Doesn't smell too bad, which is always a plus. It has helped with discoloration and weakness of my nails, so it truly is strengthening! I would recommend this product to others.
Becca R.
Savannah, GA
Within seconds my nail polish is removed with up & up nail polish remover. I have tried other brands in the past and this seems to work similarly at a lower cost! I purchased this from Target. I would definitely buy this the next time I need nail polish remover.
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
I don't really normally have a preference for nail polish remover because as long as it has acetone, it gets the job done. But I feel like this one is better than the regular acetone nail polish remover because it doesn't dry out your nails as much.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I couldn't really tell if my nails got any stronger as I have nails that grow pretty fast and are not very fragile but the product does remove polish and even glitter polish easily. Reccomended ♧
Diana W.
Suwanee, GA
Like most nail Polish removers, this product dries my nails out but keeps my nails from getting too brittle. I usually use foil and cotton balls soaked in this stuff to get my nail Polish off.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.