BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Flo J.
Union, NJ
Does the job just fine, but nothing special. Purchased at target based on what was cheapest. Doesn't remove nail polish as quickly as name brands, but you get what you pay for. Acetone smell isn't as overpowering as some other brands.
Crystal C.
This removes my polish really well, but I don't know that it actually strengthens my nails. It doesn't feel as harsh as some of the other nail polish removers I've used in the past, so maybe that's the strengthening component of it.
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
I use this about twice a week everyone I do my nails. This product is amazing. It comes right off your nails. I also use this product when my kids uses a permanent marker to mark my windows or mirror it also helps erase those marks.
Dana W.
Mckinney, TX
Works as well as most acetone, the smell is not overwhelming. The purple color is nice but does not stain. Value priced and often has an in store offer or coupon available.
Melissa V.
Schofield, WI
This product works very well for a cheap price. I'm not to iffy about which nail polish remover I use because as long as it does the job for me then its all good plus, why bother paying so much when a decent one does the job too.
Selena B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love it! Works very well and it doesnt burn my skin in any way, i have very sensitive skin and cats, it also doesn't make my nails feel weird in any way like other polish remover ive used in the past. I will definitely buy again!
Amanda M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this nail polish remover, because my nails are super thin and they break off all the time. The smell isn't strong like a lot of removers. The up and up brand is cheaper that buying name brands and it works just as well.
Amanda G.
Glendora, CA
The cheapest, yet best nail polish remover I've ever used! I used to hate removing nail polish because it never came off easily, but this stuff is like one swipe then done!
Katie H.
I have very brittle nails so I thought this product would be strengthening, but I don't really see a difference in my nails! It takes off my nail polish really good though!
Eva P.
Santa Cruz , CA
This product was very easy to work with. I had no trouble scrubbing my nails several times because it was very strong. I got it at target for a very reasonable price and I loved it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?