BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jennie K.
Chino Hills, CA
I have strong nails and don't really need strengthening but I like using this product because it removes my polish, it is affordable and it gives me hope that my nails will remain strong and healthy.
Sarah J.
This nail polish remover works great on my solid polishes. The only place it falls short is when I try to remove glitter nail polish. I haven't been able to find a good remover for glitter polish yet.
Mikayla O.
Cape Coral, FL
Not a great remover if you have brittle nails, but if you just need a cheap remover while your traveling or out of town. I'd recommend picking this stuff up because it does well at removing the polish.
Erika Bryn K.
This product allows me to wear nail polish without dreading taking it off. The smell is pretty bad- as on par with nail polish remover. It doesn't damage my nails as much as other brands I've tried.
Ashley
Downey, CA
Love this product. Bottle is able to last me a while. The smell is not too strong and removes nail polish perfectly. I do recommend this product because it is very easy to use and does a great job.
MaryAnn H.
One of my favorite nail polish removers.
It works well, just like any other remover. It leaves my nails clean and not as dry as normally would.
The price is good too. It's relatively cheap too, and especially for the quality is a great deal.
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is the only remover I use! Very gentle on your nails, but also strong enough to get glitter off of your nails. And we all know how difficult that is. It is much cheaper than the alternatives and works great
Sara M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I don't know if this really strengthens or not, but I'm willing to take the chance it does. It removes polish great, has a great price, smell is decent for a polish remover. All around a great buy.
Brenda P.
Bell, CA
This nail polish remover is so affordable and helps me remove nail polish very easily. I would say it's the best nail polish remover they sell in drugstores and is very good if you're on a budget.
Yenniffer C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I idn't work on me. My fingers reacted bad to a certain component it had on it. I'm not saying the profuct it's bad cause it has work in other people perfectly, it's just I have a sensitive skin
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?