BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Brittany M.
Woodstock, GA
This product works very well and a little goes a long way. You won't need to soak numerous cotton rounds to remove your nail polish with this product. Has the same smell that is to be expected with a nail polish remover though
Torii E.
one of the best nail polish removers i've ever used! not only do they sell it for a great price, but it works like a charm! it takes 100% of the polish off without having to scrub your nail forever. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Alitheah K.
cedar creek, tx
This brand of nail polish remover removes nail polish with ease. I find the strengthening formula works best for me because my nails are really fragiles and tear easily.
Ashley M.
Omaha, NE
I love this product because it removes nail polish at the same time that it strengthens your nails, so it saves me from using a nail treatment as well. it works great and is affordable for anyone, i would recommend this product.
Victoria L.
It works like every other nail polish remover I've used. It isn't particularly gentle so I knocked off a star for that. The smell is strong. Make sure you open a window.
Monserrat J.
San Marcos, CA
Absolutely love this nail polish remover! It's inexpensive with I love, no one wants to pay above two dollars for nail polish remover! This nail polish remover works wonderfully and I find that my nails do get stronger with it!
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY
This is probably my goto nail polish remover since I have used this I can tell you almost every time I have gotten all the nail polish off and my nails are 10x healthier.
Sophia L.
Belmont, MA
Good nail polish remover. Can't really comment on the nail strengthening aspect of it but I do think I noticed a decrease in the amount of times my nails break. Gets he job done like most nail polish removers. Same bad scent though.
Carly N.
Boca Raton, FL
Best nail polish remover ever! It takes off any glitter with ease plus its strengthening and never damages or weakens my nails, definitely my go to nail polish remover
Angelina M.
This is my go to nail polish remover, it makes changing nail polish a breeze. And I always get the strengthening one for added benefits, great product, excellent price.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?