BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Lisett E.
Bonsall, CA
This Up & Up nail polish remover works Great. Even takes off glitter nail polish which would be super hard to take off. But this nail polish remover does the job. And it doesnt leave my nails weak or brittle. Its my go to nail polish remover and its SO affordable!
Miranda W.
This product is very effective in taking off nail polish, it even works on taking off glitter nail polish; which can be a pain to try to take off. It docent dry your nails out like most nail polishes. I would buy this product again especial because of its price.
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
It works very well to remove polish and as well as glitter polish which i hate to remove because its such a hassle. The scented ones are better because i dont enjoy the strong smell this one has.
Temara W.
New Britain, CT
This was alright it did somewhat of a good job. I found myself having to use a lot to take off even a little bit of nail polish. I don't like how it leaves a dry look afterward. I got it from Target. The price was good so I figured I would buy it and just use it
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I couldn't really tell if my nails got any stronger as I have nails that grow pretty fast and are not very fragile but the product does remove polish and even glitter polish easily. Reccomended ♧
Becca R.
Savannah, GA
Within seconds my nail polish is removed with up & up nail polish remover. I have tried other brands in the past and this seems to work similarly at a lower cost! I purchased this from Target. I would definitely buy this the next time I need nail polish remover.
Diana W.
Suwanee, GA
Like most nail Polish removers, this product dries my nails out but keeps my nails from getting too brittle. I usually use foil and cotton balls soaked in this stuff to get my nail Polish off.
Meagan H.
Long Is City, NY
This remover works well and you will definitely notice that it makes your nails feel a bit stronger. If you have on a dark color you will have to go over the nails a couple times, but it does the job.
Margaret G.
West Grove, PA
I like this nail polish remover. The smell is pleasant and you don't need a lot of remover to be effective. It also feels nice on my nails and they don't feel like it is drying out my skin.
This stuff works great. Some removers leave my nails feeling thinner, if that makes sense. Not this. I bought this in a pump bottle and it works better than more expensive brands that I have tried. One or two swipes with a cotton pad and the polish is gone.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.