BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
DeAnne W.
Long Beach, CA
The up-and-up shipping nail polish remover takes off any color nail polish, that includes the dreaded red and that tuff glitter nail polish, with ease. No more using 4 5 and 6 cotton balls just remove your pesky nail polish.
Jordan D.
This removes my polish in almost one swipe! It's pretty impressive considering I'm usually only able to do that if I'm using acetone. I would definitely recommend this!
Erica A.
This is my go to nail polish remover. I buy it at target and not only will it remove my nail polish, but it also works to strengthen my nails. I've recently discovered that nail polish removers with acetone are harsh on the nail, but this is a great buy if you don't want that happening to you.
Jené R.
Tulsa, OK
Great nail polish remover. Always gets the job done with no damage to my nails. It's almost always available with a Cartwheel discount of 5%, which is usually the reason I select Up & Up to other brand of polish remover.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I love buying this kind of nail polish remover because it doesn't just take off your nail polish but I feel like it really does strengthen nails and makes them grow faster
Nancy D.
Although I do love up and up brand for everything- I have to say I do not find this product to strengthen my nails. It gets the job done but there is no strenghening in this!!
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
This nail polish remover really helps to make my nails strong when I take off the polish. I have used this for many years and will continue to use it for many more!!
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Rosy V.
Canyon Country
Works just as good as an expensive nail polish remover, but at a better price! Typical polish remover smell, but only takes a couple of rubs to take away nail polish!
Tanya J.
Thisnis a great product because it removes nail polish quick and easily and also helps strengthen my nails. Using nail polish and nail polish remover often can stop your nails and make them weak this helps prevent that.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?