BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
I use this about twice a week everyone I do my nails. This product is amazing. It comes right off your nails. I also use this product when my kids uses a permanent marker to mark my windows or mirror it also helps erase those marks.
Selena B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love it! Works very well and it doesnt burn my skin in any way, i have very sensitive skin and cats, it also doesn't make my nails feel weird in any way like other polish remover ive used in the past. I will definitely buy again!
Melissa V.
Schofield, WI
This product works very well for a cheap price. I'm not to iffy about which nail polish remover I use because as long as it does the job for me then its all good plus, why bother paying so much when a decent one does the job too.
Amanda G.
Glendora, CA
The cheapest, yet best nail polish remover I've ever used! I used to hate removing nail polish because it never came off easily, but this stuff is like one swipe then done!
Katie H.
I have very brittle nails so I thought this product would be strengthening, but I don't really see a difference in my nails! It takes off my nail polish really good though!
Eva P.
Santa Cruz , CA
This product was very easy to work with. I had no trouble scrubbing my nails several times because it was very strong. I got it at target for a very reasonable price and I loved it!
Katie
I do love the stuff very much because he could South even 3 to 4 coats of sparkle nail polish and it gets rid of stain on my nails for example some nail polish to stay my nails green but this Nail polish remover took it right off
Madison M.
Collierville, TN
This product definitely strengthens my nails. The smell isn't too strong like many nail polish removers do. I think it is a little drying to the skin. I have used this many times. I think it is very eye catching by the purple color
Balbina H.
San Bernardino, CA
Absolutely love this nail polish remover. I usually use the strengthening nail polish remover it works great on my nails. My nails feel strong and thicker after I use it.
Ashley M.
Omaha, NE
I love this product because it removes nail polish at the same time that it strengthens your nails, so it saves me from using a nail treatment as well. it works great and is affordable for anyone, i would recommend this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?