BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ashleigh H.
Up & Up is a great brand. Their products are all lovely. I love their strengthening nail polish remover because it removes the nail polish without harming my nails.
Amanda G.
Waialua, HI
Works great to remove all the polish off my nails without feeling too dry. Up&cup products are my go to items for ones that indent splurge on because they're reasonably priced compared to the more expensive products.
Alex L.
This is great for getting nail polish off without damaging your nails. But it does take a fair amount of product to get all the nail polish off because this isn't the most intense or concentrated nail polish remover.
Shaire B.
Bronx, NY
Nail polish remover work good. It gets all the polish off. You will be able to buy this at target. I gave this only 4 stars cause you might need to use 2 cotton balls or whatever you prefer to get it completely off.
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
Nail polish remover that gets the job done at an affordable price! I did not see any damage to my nails, definitely strengthens the nails while removing the polish.
Melissa M.
Works great for a fantastic price! No need to buy more expensive nail polish remover. This does the same job as more expensive ones. Love it and would highly recommend
suzy C.
One of my go to products when in need of a polish remover. Works great. I use this with up & up cotton balls. Recomend for you all to try. Price is very convinient.
Carol D.
This nail polish is a good buy - one of the more inexpensive available and does a good job at removing polish. It's not my go to, but will do (and did) in a pinch.
Julia T.
Rexburg, ID
I like this nail polish remover for its ease in removing my nail polish. I personally only like acetone removers because they work best for me, and Up & up is my go-to brand. It works, it's not expensive, win win.
Gabriela S.
This gets the job done but it kinda take a quite a few passes before it removes all of my nailpolish, but I like the price so I have repurchased it several times.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?