BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sarah N.
The Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover didn't leave my nails dry and weak like normal nail polish removers do. Instead it removed my nail polish very well and kept them relatively smooth and polished.
Giulia R.
Los Angeles
It worked fine at removing nail polish, but there was always some residue and sometimes my nails looked a little damaged. It didn't happen with other brands. It's an easy fix with some mostuirizer.
Setareh C.
Such a low price for such a great product!! This polish remover works miracles without making you feel like your nails are weak and brittle. Definitely recommend for all the other savers out there!
Sami J.
Brooklyn, NY
Great nail polish remover, this usually removes all polish from my nails within a few swipes of a cotton ball. I have purchased this a few times and it does the job well-- no need to spend extra money on a nail polish remover when this does the job! It is really great.
Danielle R.
Mc Donald, PA
This nail polish remover was very affordable at Target, so we decided to give it a shot. However, I use cotton balls to remove my nail polish, and it tends to cause the cotton to stick to the nail polish. It did remove all polish, but it took more cotton than usual.
Kristine A.
Affordable and effective. I'm pretty sure that any nail polish remover weakens your nails the more you use it, but I choose to buy the strengthening in case it might have any effect on my nails.
Madison F.
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It have repurchased it multiple times. It is inexpensive and cleans my nails completely. It lasts me a long time and leaves my nails smooth. I bought it at Target. I will continue to repurchase and recommend this to others.
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Smells awful like all nail polish removers. However, it gets the job done and i don't have to sit there and scrub at my nails. I think it's the cheapest nail polish remover out there. I have gone through countless bottles of it and I will go through countless more!
Hilda T.
West Covina, CA
Works well and pretty inexpensive. I don't necessarily notice that it strengthens my nails or anything, but up & up has some good quality nail polish removers that actually work. I've bought some cheap nail polish removers that are horrible but this isn't one of them.
Darian D.
This is a great nail polish remover! I feel like the smell is not as strong as other removers I have used. I don't really notice if it actually strengthens my nails but I always buy this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.