BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
This product compares to the Cutex brand strengthening remover. I've used both but because my nails are pretty strong already I'm not sure of the effect on my nails. I definitely recommend it for the removal function though!
Kaci T.
Louisville, KY
I'm not going to lie, it's a nail polish remover. It does its job and takes off polish but I don't notice any difference in the strength of my nails after using this.
Bethany E.
Oakville, WA
Great product, great price. It really does help strengthen my nails. I use it weekly and when my nails are brittle as I do not paint my nails that often it helps remove the grime and dirt, and does not dry out my nails.
Savannah J.
Longmont, CO
I have been using this remover for a while and it works great every time. It doesn't sting too bad when used on a finger with a cut. The smell seems to fade away quicker than other polish removers I have used in the past.
Jessica M.
Grand Rapids
Removes nail polish quickly and efficiently. I use it frequently but would benefit from some sort of material to pour remover on to make removal of nail polish easier
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
This nail polish remover really helps to make my nails strong when I take off the polish. I have used this for many years and will continue to use it for many more!!
Nancy D.
Although I do love up and up brand for everything- I have to say I do not find this product to strengthen my nails. It gets the job done but there is no strenghening in this!!
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
My only complaint about using this type of remover instead of pads is that it tends to be messier and you also have to use a paper towel or q tips to remove the polish.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I am giving it 4 stars because honestly I didn't see a difference in the "strength" part. However, it is at a good price point and removes nail polish well. It even worked well with gel nail polish when I soaked my nails in it.
Rosy V.
Canyon Country
Works just as good as an expensive nail polish remover, but at a better price! Typical polish remover smell, but only takes a couple of rubs to take away nail polish!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?