BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Giulia R.
Los Angeles
It worked fine at removing nail polish, but there was always some residue and sometimes my nails looked a little damaged. It didn't happen with other brands. It's an easy fix with some mostuirizer.
Jessica B.
Santa Clara, CA
This stuff does not smell bad like most nail polish removers. It smells quite good and it still works amazing! I was able to get gel nail polish off with this product with little extra effort. It's easy to use with a cotton ball and I would highly recommend this to others.
Jessica L.
Warminster, PA
Removes my nail polish quickly and effectively. Strong smell like most removers but I like that it has addded gelerin to strengthen nails as my nails are fairly week. Combined with moisturizing my cuticles and a nail strengthening treatment, my nails are long and strong.
Mariana Z.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite nail post remover! It does the job without killing your nails from all that chemicals that comes in other nail polish removers! It gives your nails some nice nutrients to them!
Jenn K.
I have repurchased this nail polish remover countless times. It takes off all of my nail polish, and it leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy. I wish the bottle it came in was a little bit bigger, but it is such a great value, so I really don't have many complaints.
Kristie A.
El Monte, CA
The Up & Up nail polish remover gets the job done. I've used the one without acetone but makes your hands very dry. I've been using it for quite a while and I haven't really tried any other brand. It's definitely great for removing nail polish but not so much if you're trying to keep your skin around your nails moisturized.
Marissa H.
Martinez, CA
I used this product when my nails were very weak and broke a lot of the time. I believed it helped make my nails a bit stronger in between painting my nails and it was very easy to use and so affordable! I would recommend this brand of nail polish remover to everyone.
Christina M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love up and up brand because it really is just as good as name brands I've used. This nail polish remover has a pretty strong odor so use somewhere with good airflow haha. I will buy this again.
Cassie C.
Gets the job done, not as strong smelling as acetone which I prefer, doesn't dry your fingers out as badly as pure acetone. Didn't notice any strengthening happening but may take a while to notice.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
This product smells decent, and isn't completely overwhelming. It is a nice an affordable price. I purchased it at Target. I am a repeated user and would reccommend it to others. It is easy to use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.