BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
I don’t think this strengthens nails but I have no proof it doesn’t? It works really well as acetone should. There’s not really cons about this product. It works as well as any other brand.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
This is a great nail polish remover and it’s also a great price! It takes off my nail polish without a struggle, which is always nice. I recommend this polish remover to anyone!
valeria c.
Not only is this cheap and affordable but it also manages to easily take off the leftover nail polish that has not come off. You can easily find it in any drug store nearby.
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
This stuff does the job and the smell isn’t as strong as others. I totally felt the strengthening aspect of this product, I have weak Nails, and I wash a lot of dishes constantly. So this was very useful.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis , IN
Try to strengthen any way I can so I grabbed up and up when I was at target had a strengthening formula . Removes perfectly fine and I hope it’s also strengthening
Nora S.
Nail polish removes all polish quickly even works great on nail stickers. The only down side is the smell but i have yet to find a nail polish that dose not smell.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
So I have pretty strong nails to begin with, so I think that may effect my opinion.

For the strengthening aspect I would probably only give it 3 stars, but it is a really good nail polish remover. Sometimes I go through like 4 cotton balls trying to get my nail polish off. With this I only use one per hand, and that is saying a lot since I normally always do 3 coats and a top coat.

I will say I think the Sally Hansen version is a little more effective, but this is cheaper. So pick your poison.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
The Up &Up polish remover does a fantastic job at removing old polish from our nails! It removes the same if not better than the name brands! Keeps my nails strong and feeling healthy!
Marilynne C.
los angeles
Removes all your polish and it also makes your nails stronger. Sometimes I get gel and my nails get brittle, so I like to use this polish remover to take it off so it makes my nails healthy again. I love it it’s my favorite and you can get it at target
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I have purchased bottles of this brand of nail polish remover from Target in the past. I do not have a preferred brand of nail polish remover as they all seem to do a similar job of removing the polish with no problems.

The pro for this brand in particular is that it is relatively inexpensive and one year when I wanted to do nail kits - including nail polishes, cotton balls, small (teeny) even, bottles of nail polish remover these were the perfect addition.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?