BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Bri R.
Mount Vernon
Removes all polish quickly. I’ve purchased several times and will continue to. I think it also does a good job strengthening my nails, I’ve definitely noticed a difference.
Leslie W.
Works great. Quickly removes the nail polish. I like that I don't have to scrub at it forever. Not sure about the nail strengthening aspect. I haven't noticed a difference.
Paige B.
Worked jut fine the only thing is that it burned skin on my hands but if I didn’t have that this worked grate and it didn’t stain my nail. The price for this ok wonderful! I always but this and will continue to buy this. If my friend ever needs one I will recommend this nail polish remover to them.
Corinne B.
Mc Gregor, TX
Love this nail polish remover! I only buy this brand now, not only is it way cheaper, it’s better than the more expensive brands! Can remover tough polish with one swipe!
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
This nail polish remover is target brand and it works just as good as any name brand. And the price is less! I would suggest getting this one if your trying to save money
Hope Ann F.
East Lansing
Does the job very well! My nail polish comes off very easy and my nails don’t feel stripped of their natural oils. It moisturizes and soothes the nail for a cheap price!
Julia D.
Cypress
Anything target related is my go-to. Great for regular nail polish on a regular manicure. Will not take off gel polish. Compares to most brands and serves its purpose.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Good nail polish remover, gets at-home gel polish and glitter nail polish off fairly easily, all things considering. Not the best for taking care of your natural nails though.
Mackenzie F.
Flowery Br, GA
For target brand, this nail polish remover is great! It works just as good as other brands so there’s no need to go spend more $ than you have to. I use this all the time for my polish remover! Definitely would recommend
Elizabeth K.
Probably my favorite nail polish remover of all time! It doesn’t dry out my hands or cuticles which is a big bonus for me. I also really love that it gets the job done but doesn’t have an overpowering scent to it. Sometimes nail polish remover can be insanely strong and this is perfect!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.