BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Ashley V.
Viborg, SD
Does a great job of removing the polish without stripping your nails! Very comparable to other, more expensive brands. Love Target’s Up & Up brand! Repeat user who recommends!
Nayeli S.
Dallas
This works great to remove nail polish! It does take more product to remove glitter or gel nail polish. The smell is strong, but not as strong as other nail polish remover with acetone. I have not seen any strengthening with this product, but it works okay.
Courtney S.
Smithfield
Not sure what makes it strengthen the nails but is sure does take the polish off. I am impressed though at how much you have to rub to get the polish off your nails all the way but it takes a light splash to take the finish off the coffee table (darn cats)
Gina D.
Lynchburg
I have never had an issue with this product - my nails are always strong. For what it costs, it's incredibly good. I got it from Target in their nail aisle. I have a giant bottle, but I recently bought a second one. I would definitely recommend this.
Teresa N.
Gets the job done. Although I do not do my nails as often, it has been my go to remove nail polish. Works like a charm and easy application. Has a slightly strong scent but I have yet to use a nail polish remover that doesn’t have a strong acetone scent.
Katie P.
Lavalette
This nail polish remover is great. Purchased from Target. Very affordable. Works very well. It doesn’t take a lot of work to get the polish off. Smell isn’t awful. It works about the same as some of my other favorites. Nothing negative to say, I’d buy again!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this nail polish remover! It's effective at removing polish, and it is extremely affordable at Target. It lasts a long time, so you don't have to buy it frequently. My nails can be kind of weak, so it's nice to use a strengthening polish remover.
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
Works great, removes polish quickly and effectively. Doesn’t have an extremely strong smell like some polish removers do. I would recommend this polish remover and would purchase again in the future.
Caroline B.
Renton
I always get the strengthening remover to prevent too much damage to my nails. It does help my nails to feel better. It is a good product. However, at times, I do wonder if there are products out there that are more natural and have less aroma.
no n.
I feel like this nail polish remover really works to not harm my nails when I use it because it doesn't dry out my cuticle areas and removes the polish quickly and does not smear it everywhere. I really like this because it is affordable as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?